Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Will Never Again Do Wifey Duties For A Boyfriend – BB Naija’s Uriel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Again Do Wifey Duties For A Boyfriend – BB Naija’s Uriel (690 Views)

''i'm Single, But Will Never Again Do Wifey Duties For A Boyfriend'' - Uriel / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Billionaire Daughter On Babysitter Duties For Billionaire Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Again Do Wifey Duties For A Boyfriend – BB Naija’s Uriel by fortainment: 12:28pm On May 25, 2020
Former big brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa has said that she is one of the single good girls out there but never again will she do wifey duties for a boyfriend.

According to the singer and entrepreneur, men don’t know what they want and she cannot make the same mistake twice. She made this known on an Instagram live chat.

“There are so many good girls out there and they are single, me I am one of them, but you are right, if I am to meet anybody right now, me that I like to cook very well, you will not catch me cooking in his house, no, I will not not make that mistake twice.

I don’t believe in giving a man wifey duties. The men of these days are not ready, they like the idea of having a girlfriend, but they don’t really know what they want” She said.

Source - I Will Never Again Do Wifey Duties for A Boyfriend – BB Naija’s Uriel
Re: I Will Never Again Do Wifey Duties For A Boyfriend – BB Naija’s Uriel by scoundrel(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
This fat ass always has one story or the other to tell yet she has no man of her own.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Reply To Jude Okoye And His Brother, Rudeboy. / "Power Tacha" - Bbnaija Star, Tacha Makes 7.5 Million Naira In 2 Hours / Naira Marley Reveals What He Meant By “oni Fisi Kowole, Mofi Ito Si O Yo Wole”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.