Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development (994 Views)

22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE and SW For Fact Finding on Development. These 10 people to be announced shortly will visit Osun. Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo in SW in week one. Similarly in week 2, they will visit Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi. They will take detailed pictures and drone images of all the states. Then be back on Nairaland to show everybody. This will help to eliminate bias and uphold transparency!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
See as Yoruba people chest just dey bit....pa pa pa pa. Let's see what excuse they will come up with this timearound

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 25, 2020
Iyayo
Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by BranddesignerH: 1:15pm On May 25, 2020
Hnmm
People really have time to type Oo
Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE and SW For Fact Finding on Development. These 10 people to be announced shortly will visit Osun. Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo in SW in week one. Similarly in week 2, they will visit Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi. They will take detailed pictures and drone images of all the states. Then be back on Nairaland to show everybody. This will help to eliminate bias and uphold transparency!

Be like some people are truly jobless.

Why don't you ask your family members living in the Southwest to go around and take pictures for you.

Always comparing themselves to Yorubas. Why?

The best doesn't compare and contrast. Because the Lion isn't bothered about the Sheep's opinion.

Only those who are seeking validation and desperate to be seen as the best do these things.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by LLobiorah: 1:26pm On May 25, 2020
This one go funny o!! We await Una photos.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by DEROX: 2:25pm On May 25, 2020
kovic20:
See as Yoruba people chest just dey bit....pa pa pa pa. Let's see what excuse they will come up with this timearound

Remember Federal republic of Nigeria grouped Lagos as part of south west so don't wail oo

3 Likes

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by ican2020: 3:49pm On May 25, 2020
Enough of this, you guys should grow up and stop been childish.

Visit, is there any where in Nigeria that is developed?

Is there any state road or federal road that you will drive through for only two hours with running into pot holes.

Is there any state that can boast of 24/7 electricity for ordinary 2 days

I am ashamed of you all.
Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by AhoadaRivers: 3:52pm On May 25, 2020
I support it. So that we can have a balanced view.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by Hotice085: 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Niger deltans nor de jobless for dis kind rubbish and useless tour, what is the aim for such nonsense?
Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by OFFICIAL336: 4:55pm On May 25, 2020
I will donate 3k for TF to the team visiting my village, Abiriba, The Small London.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by Naija9090: 12:18am On May 26, 2020
Nominate me too.

1 Like

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by ucham: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2020
I support.

They should also take pictures of villages in the south east vs south west.

Na only for Yoruba land I see where people they build one story building with mud grin
And funny enough na the kind building wey full there.

Yoruba people mind don dey beat smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by igboarenice: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abia is a just a big refuse dump you could see it in shabby house and unkempt streets and the quality of goods displayed for sale
There is no single spark of life in Anambra save for small time manufacturing workshops in Nnewi
Enugu did not have a golden past neither does it have a future
Imo is a HIV ravaged defeated town which major earnings come from prostitution.
Ebonyi is a place for apathetic and indifferent people.
I'm sorry if you come from those states and you think i treated your town unfairly.
It's your sickening reality
Re: Ten Niger Deltans Nominated To Visit SE And SW For Fact Finding On Development by ChimaAdeoye: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2020

These childish post.

However, the reason why this is even contemplated is because the Federal Government of Nigeria deliberately had a policy to keep certain parts of Nigeria in stone age. But they failed and the people from these places are eager to prove that the policy failed failed.

This is more reason why i know Nigeria is truly beyond redemption. Buhari could have been a great President that united Nigeria, instead he focused on his primitive Fulani agenda to dominate and decimate other parts of Nigeria. Again, he will find out that the policy failed. Nigeria itself has failed as a viable entity or country.

(1) (Reply)

Black Will Be 4 Billion People In 2100 Making About 40% Of Earth Population / Life Lager Beer Lightup River Niger Bridge (photos) / Can Wike Arrest All The Oyigbo People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.