Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How I Escaped Suicide - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Escaped Suicide (405 Views)

HOW I ESCAPED NDLEA CELL / How I Escaped Death!!!!!!!! (a Must Read) / Chimamanda Adichie: Men Commit Suicide More Because Of Patriarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Suicide by Glopatience(f): 1:23pm On May 25, 2020
Good afternoon Sir/Ma,

Happy New Week!

Here am I this day to inform you that I almost embarked on a suicide mission

Please, kindly take your time to read this and be blessed.

Many times, friends and family ask a "one million naira" question from me. Today, I'll be sharing the question as I also provide answers to the question.

The question is: "With all these articles you continually post, how much are you being paid?"

You see that? People will always want to know your reason for doing things.

And my answer has always been; "No one is paying me anything. I am only doing what I love doing and I'm passionate about it.

What is that thing? You might want to know.

Please, click on the link to know why I embarked on a suicide mission and how I escaped it.

https://crowninspires.com/2020/05/25/how-i-escaped-suicide/

Your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Re: How I Escaped Suicide by Enoch07: 1:26pm On May 25, 2020
wise woman!! by clicking on that link you'll get traffic and of course you will be paid. but I'll click and read sha. omo I would've love to know exactly what your brother did to make you so angry like dat
Re: How I Escaped Suicide by Vyzz: 1:45pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: How I Escaped Suicide by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
How I escaped suicide.
Then you post a link.
Counterintuitive
Re: How I Escaped Suicide by Glopatience(f): 11:01pm On May 27, 2020
@enoch don't worry about that o.

(1) (Reply)

WHEN WORDS HURT- How To Heal From Hurtful Words / Quillbot (paraphraser) Premium #5000 / My Last Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.