Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Where Is Osinbajo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Osinbajo? (483 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Why Is Osinbajo Quiet About His Giant Strides In Ikenne? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Osinbajo? by MightySparrow: 1:26pm On May 25, 2020
I am discusing with somebody now and out of the blues she asked about osinbajo. It just dawned on me that I have not heard or read about him lately. Where is Osinbajo?
Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by duro4chang(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2020
Go to Aguda House and ask your question so that we will know how caring you are. Can't you use your time for meaningful thing?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by MightySparrow: 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
duro4chang:
Go to Aguda House and ask your question so that we will know how caring you are. Can't you use your time for meaningful thing?
What meaningful thing? He is today the number two citizen of nigeria and my tribe,
Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by Yobabad: 3:25pm On May 25, 2020
He is working Audioly according to local Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by duro4chang(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2020
MightySparrow:
What meaningful thing? He is today the number two citizen of nigeria and my tribe,
You are welcome. Go to Aguda House. He is not living on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by Finnese001: 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
he is on WhatsApp call with Abba kyari
Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by MightySparrow: 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
where is your father. I believe you have not seen your father but you are worried about osinbajo.
BTW since you cannot afford ordinary black and White television how do you think you can see him? Go ask your neighbor; who presided over the NEC meeting last week.
Children of hate.
The later part of your post has much sense that is what I need.
Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by TheRareGem1(f): 6:19am On May 26, 2020
Go to the villa,you will see them.
FYI: Prof yemi Osinbajo and his darling interligent beautiful wife had a garden rest the villa yesterday evening.

MightySparrow:
I am discusing with somebody now and out of the blues she asked about osinbajo. It just dawned on me that I have not heard or read about him lately. Where is Osinbajo?

Re: Where Is Osinbajo? by Mightyhaiz: 6:23am On May 26, 2020
MightySparrow:
IPod yoot

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu / COVID19: Mascot Uzor Kalu Prays For Gov. Ikpeazu's Quick Recovery / CAN Declares Fasting And Prayers For Abia Governor Ikpeazu’s Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.