Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 (1760 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0 (2008) / Honda Pilot 2007 Vs Mitsubishi Outlander 2007: Which is Better? / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Kihem: 1:44pm On May 25, 2020
Please assist me with great review our gurus as I need to make a choice on the car to buy
Please matured comments only

1 Like

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Kihem: 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
I need to choose between the two Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria used Rav 4 2005.

Please assist with advice and recommendations
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by oblo(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
I would go for the toks any day anytime.
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by nams77: 5:37am On May 27, 2020
How much is the toks rav4? I am leaning towards the rav4
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by LordTerix: 6:15am On May 28, 2020
Kihem:
Please assist me with great review our gurus as I need to make a choice on the car to buy

As a general rule, avoid ANY Nigerian used car (unless you know how the previous owner treats his or her cars directly).

Nigerians are notorious for having a super poor maintenance culture and only think of reselling when they have abused a car till its ogbanje spirit activates grin

Go for the toks Outlander.

However, before you buy, make certain that these our car dealers aren't using you to prove street.

Run a thorough VIN check and only settle for one if and only if its title proves clean.

When you buy the vehicle, take time to read its owner's manual and religiously follow what it says especially as regards preventive maintenance.

Don't change the belts, for example, only when they cut, change them by the miles (or age) the manufacturer recommends.

Finally, don't take such egungun inspired advice as putting the questionable 20w50 into your crankcase, using water as coolant or removing your thermostat...these things always have a way of ending in tears grin grin

Do these and you'll use that Mitsubishi for years to come, problems FREE.

1 Like

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Praxtech: 8:16am On May 28, 2020
Water as coolant is not negotiable
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Kihem: 6:41am On May 29, 2020
Thanks
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Praxtech: 8:08am On May 29, 2020
LordTerix:

As a general rule, avoid ANY Nigerian used car (unless you know how the previous owner treats his or her cars directly).

Nigerians are notorious for having a super poor maintenance culture and only think of reselling when they have abused a car till its ogbanje spirit activates grin

However, before you buy, make certain that these our car dealers aren't using you to prove street.

Run a thorough VIN check and only settle for one if and only if its title proves clean.

When you buy the vehicle, take time to read its owner's manual and religiously follow what it says especially as regards preventive maintenance.

Don't change the belts, for example, only when they cut, change them by the miles (or age) the manufacturer recommends.

Finally, don't take such egungun inspired advice as putting the questionable 20w50 into your crankcase, using water as coolant
or removing your
thermostat...these things always have a way of ending in tears grin grin

Mtcheeew
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Kihem: 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
LordTerix:

Finally, don't take such egungun inspired advice as putting the questionable 20w50 into your crankcase, using water as coolant or removing your thermostat...these things always have a way of ending in tears grin grin

Which oil is the best for the car
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by LordTerix: 1:45pm On May 31, 2020
Kihem:

Which oil is the best for the car

A quick Google search implicates 5W20.

However, kindly refer to the exact oil weight as indicated in your owner's manual or in its absence, the indication on the engine oil cap.

1 Like

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Socialproject: 11:29pm On May 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
LordTerix:

A quick Google search implicates indicates 5W20.

However, kindly refer to the exact oil weight as indicated in your owner's manual or in its absence, the indication on the engine oil cap.
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by kingreign(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Kihem:

Go for a tried tested and proven brand. Toyota.

1 Like

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by LordTerix: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Socialproject:
lipsrsealed

When you've mastered the rules of grammar, you can bend them (at will) to serve you.

Using a dictionary to compose and understand basic sentences is a sign that mastery is still waaaay off! wink
Re: Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Toks Vs Nigeria Rav 4 2005 by Michealvegas: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
must it be between both the cars? can't you create another thread and ask of the best car you can get with the cash you have?

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Corolla @ 1.6M ❌❌Sold out❌❌ / What Car Can I Get With A Budget Of 5m Max / "Road Safety" The FRSC Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.