Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) (580 Views)

Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) / Top Nigeria Forum For Getting Quality Site Backlink / Web Site Forum For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
I spent the whole of this year and this period of COVID-19 pandemic in building this web forum from scatch and constantly updating the design but now, the stress involve is getting on my nerves.

I need a good company or individual, who can deploy both human and financial resources to growing it, to buy it as it is a promising web forum.

I won't say i have done anything great though but you can visit www.wazobiatalk.com to see what i have already built.

if interested in buying or have an advice for me or better still, wants to partner with me, contact me via 0_8_0_2_7_4_6_4_4_7_5
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by AdejorLawrence(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2020
How much?
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 2:58pm On May 25, 2020
AdejorLawrence:
How much?
contact me, let's talk privately
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by AdejorLawrence(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
I've sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 3:14pm On May 25, 2020
AdejorLawrence:
I've sent you a message on whatsapp
Replied
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by VillagePeople11: 3:24pm On May 25, 2020
Must all forums look like nairaland
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 3:39pm On May 25, 2020
VillagePeople11:
Must all forums look like nairaland
I have done various stuffs to make sure it doesn't look like nairaland. users' profile, home, section and even post page to some great extent is not like nairaland. So, i don't really know what's is ur problem. Instagram, facebook, snapchat, whatsapp and all those social network sites have similiar interface because they are in same niche. The only thing i have taken from nairaland is it's simplicity. So what are u really saying? or does the two page below look same to u?

Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by VillagePeople11: 4:17pm On May 25, 2020
SeunSister:

I have done various stuffs to make sure it doesn't look like nairaland. users' profile, home, section and even post page to some great extent is not like nairaland. So, i don't really know what's is ur problem. Instagram, facebook, snapchat, whatsapp and all those social network sites have similiar interface because they are in same niche. The only thing i have taken from nairaland is it's simplicity. So what are u really saying? or does the two page below look same to u?

What is my problem? Lol
Weldone with your market
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 4:40pm On May 25, 2020
VillagePeople11:

What is my problem? Lol
Weldone with your market
No, am serious
it is irritating how some of u fellow Nigerians behave and i bet u can't even build anytin close to wat i have there
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by VillagePeople11: 5:05pm On May 25, 2020
SeunSister:

No, am serious
it is irritating how some of u fellow Nigerians behave and i bet u can't even build anytin close to wat i have there

lol... i am very sure i can do way better than what you have there...i can see you can't handle criticism to do better.

Your layout is terrible, try using better styling or maybe a css framework.

users' profile, home, section and even post page
what do you have there in functionality or design that is better than nairaland.

Try looking at modern forums like flarum to get inspiration. Nobody is going to take your crappy looking site over the free smf script nairaland is built with.

Just wanted to ignore you tho.
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
VillagePeople11:

lol... i am very sure i can do way better than what you have there...i can see you can't handle criticism to do better.
mind u, u neva criticized me hence demanding handling. u just talk down my hardwork like some piece of shit
VillagePeople11:

Your layout is terrible, try using better styling or maybe a css framework.
You are not worth lecturing me on CSS or what CSS framework to use. when u create urs, u can then paint it with all the colors in css and deploy all the frameworks in css
VillagePeople11:

what do you have there in functionality or design that is better than nairaland.
As for Nairaland, i am not competing with them but i tell u that i can integrate anytin on Nairaland on my forum.
the difference between nairaland and my site is the users base else
VillagePeople11:

Try looking at modern forums like flarum to get inspiration. Nobody is going to take your crappy looking site over the free smf script nairaland is built with.
Just wanted to ignore you tho.
Hahaha, u must be joking bro... i even went to see some forums running on flarum and there was nothing to write about. flarum is not even compatible on light weight browsers and u call dat sometin in 21st century web dev. calling my site crappy simply means that ur username are really following u.

Look at an outsider lecturing me on what my site have and don't have. wow
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by Antiochus(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2020
How much
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
Antiochus:
How much
Chat me up or beta still, call me
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by Antiochus(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2020
SeunSister:

Chat me up or beta still, call me

Alright. It's just beautiful
Re: Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) by SeunSister: 2:11pm On May 30, 2020
SOLD

(1) (Reply)

Full Stack Software Developer Wanted / Please Guys Help Me Criticize My New Forum Site Design / Looking For Facebook App Developers For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.