Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? (38636 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Motivational324: 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
‪Queen Elizebath first visit to Africa ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by flytoport: 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by imanray37(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
A de facto president is gone another is appointed during the vacuum before gambari ,a lot of things took a new turn burutai went to sambisa and took the battle to shekau but not until idris derby of Chad trail the blaze now let see how far the night will go.
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by GeniusVincent(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
He actually did and the impunity under that man was something else
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Kemimarch16(f): 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
What do u expect
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2020
A strong cabal truly missed! The new COS will never replicate Kyari

Want to earn free bitcoins, checkout my signature
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Sticooooooo(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2020
What can we say, since it's a government of the ( Association of Past Criminals)
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by blackboy(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2020
Believe that cock n bull story then you will believe anything
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 25, 2020
"He was made of the stuff that makes Nigeria great"

Please what is the stuff that makes Nigeria great? grin grin
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by igbowoman: 2:57pm On May 25, 2020
There is no Buhari
Why are Nigerians so daft?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Billygene: 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Time will tell

Indeed "time will definitely tell"...breeze will continue blowing till fowl nyash clearly open
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Gramps: 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
oops

Check out my signature
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Myhusband(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2020
Buhari is too dull to be in control, he made north look like a bloody illiterate with his way of governance

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by vikstandon(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2020
Abba Kyari get am for football age (67).

By football age...I be (0 years).

Meaning...they never born me, my Papa is yet to consummate with my Mama.
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by vikstandon(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
Please what is the latest function of VP Osibanjo.
He is never in the news these days...
Is he still in power?
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Hezmatosky: 3:17pm On May 25, 2020
Yes he did. Sue him sad
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Chatflick(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
Abeg dm me for price... Serious buyers only

Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by carbony4red(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2020
Forget that thing abeg, it's so glaring that Abah Kyari did not die of Corona virus, his death was orchestrated by caucus inside the Aso rock cos d man is not in support of the livescores you are giving Nigerians via NCDC, you killed him and you are ready to kill his legacy as well.....

Incase u don't get it, when I say livescores, It simply means the daily figures and report we are being given by the NCDC.
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by emkz: 3:31pm On May 25, 2020
The name of the "Presidential source (sauce)" is Femi Adesina. Why can't these journalists just mention their names even when they haven't said anything bad?
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by ugbanante: 3:43pm On May 25, 2020
I think the OP was only asking a question. Take a second look at the topic.

If we followed the rules of English language, what our answer should be is either 'YES' (the president cancelled the memo)
or 'NO' (the president didn't cancel the memo)
Y do we like so much story or make a simple matter complex?

cry cry
Just trying to make common sense!!
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by FLEZIMAGE(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2020
Can we leave FG alone, and watch and see how this whole drama on fold.
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Royalfurnitures: 3:46pm On May 25, 2020
Kyari was Bulgari's right hand man

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2020
damage control gone bad!
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by wonder233: 3:54pm On May 25, 2020
The new chief of staff is Ibrahim Gambari. There is no "Agboola" in his name. Prior to this present appointment, he has held positions both nationally and internationally. No time ever has the name "Agboola" been associated with him. Can we just stop the hypocrisy?
Kwara has a majority yoruba and a minority Fulani population. He is pure fulani from the royal emirate family.
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Jostoman: 3:55pm On May 25, 2020
They have started another propaganda to divert our attention away from the real issue like. obasa gate and covid-419.
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by Marbit360: 3:56pm On May 25, 2020
Wetin concern the living and the dead
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by nini007(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2020
BranddesignerH:
The Answer is Yes.
Because it's very clear for all to see.

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 1500 Only. Offer valid Today Only. Please see my signature.
payment after you've done the job?
Re: Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? by donbuchi1(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2020
67?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.