Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. (694 Views)

Two Weeks Non Stop Menstrual Flow, Is It Normal ? / MENSTRUATION: How To Quickly Stop Menstrual Pain And Reduce Menstrual Period Tim / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
Due to the resourcefulness of nature, you can treat virtually all ailments, that is known to mankind, using the things nature has blessed the earth with.

For instance, foods and plants (herbs) that grow within your neighborhood can be used to treat menstrual pain. Surprisingly, eating a specific food and drinking a specific herb work wonder.

To stop this pain, you need four vitamins in your body. These are
1. Tocopherol
2. Arachidonic
3. Bioflavonoid
4. Calcium

Assuredly, if you have the aforementioned vitamins in the correct proportion in your body, this post will be inconsequential; in other words, you won’t feel any pain during your monthly period.

These vitamins are not far-fetched as they are available in the food you eat. To get them in your body system, all you have to do is eat the foods nature has blessed these vitamins with.

Firstly, to get Tocopherol, what you need is a lot of SHRIMPS; for Arachidonic, what you need is PEANUTS; for Bioflavonoid, what you need is ORANGE PITH (internal part of orange); for calcium, what you need is NUT.

To reiterate, you need to eat a lot of Shrimps, Peanuts, Nuts and Orange pith. Eating all those foods will help your body get all the vitamins it needs to stop your menstrual pain.

NOTE: you have to avoid any food that contains iron and chlorine. I mean foods like liver, egg yolk, beans, green vegetables, processed foods and salt. Eating these foods will reduce the effectiveness of the shrimps and other foods I mentioned earlier.

Mind you, eating those foods alone is not enough, you need to complement the food with some plants (herbs) around you to make them work better.

The plants you need are
1. Peppermint
2. Yarrow
3. Catnip
These plants(herbs) can be seen around you (if you can’t get them or you can’t recognize them, check my signature/profile on hoe you can get them).
When you get the plants, boil them in little water, then drink a cup of it alongside eating those foods.

Try it and you will see the wonder working power of NATURE.

From the stable of MR. NT (NATURAL THERAPY).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2020
As per salt, you can avoid completely during menstrual period, or add little if you can't afford to. Mm

con tact me on wha tsap to get any plant(herb) you can't get 09073611541
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2020
As per the egg, you can the egg white, but you must not take the yolk because it contains iron which mitigate the effectiveness of the shrimps
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2020
The herbs is to be taken within 12 hours...after which it becomes less effective.
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by Kemimarch16(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2020
That is to say that Menstral cramps stem from MALNUTRITION ?
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by Originalsly: 7:02pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmm.... interesting. What about ginger?
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:02am On May 26, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Thanks

You're welcome sis.
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:03am On May 26, 2020
Naughtysite:
That is to say that Menstral cramps stem from MALNUTRITION ?

Is not all cramps that emanate as a result of malnutrition, that is why you need the plant(herbs) I mentioned in the post apart from the food.
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:09am On May 26, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... interesting. What about ginger?

Thank you sis...ginger is also good, but it is not as effective as the plants(herbs) I mentioned in the post, that is why I didn't include it.

In addition, you can use ginger for a delayed period, it works fine for that. Mind you, it works in a different way for different people.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by Originalsly: 2:21am On May 26, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Thank you sis...ginger is also good, but it is not as effective as the plants(herbs) I mentioned in the post, that is why I didn't include it.

In addition, you can use ginger for a delayed period, it works fine for that. Mind you, it works in a different way for different people.

Sis??�......nahhh.... a guy... gathering knowledge on how to be of help to the ladies period!
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2020
Originalsly:

Sis??�......nahhh.... a guy... gathering knowledge on how to be of help to the ladies period!

I don't gather knowledge...I'm an embodiment of it...so to speak. All the staffs in the nearest hospital or clinic or herbal center around you ...are they all female?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by Originalsly: 11:30am On May 26, 2020
olayiwola4u:

I don't gather knowledge...I'm an embodiment of it...so to speak. All the staffs in the nearest hospital or clinic or herbal center around you ...are they all female?

Staff??..... noooooo!.... not at all in the medical field.... this gathering is for me to become an embodiment of knowledge in regards to my personal relationships with women. If a problem comes up.... always does... I should be able to offer a solution!
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2020
Originalsly:

Staff??..... noooooo!.... not at all in the medical field.... this gathering is for me to become an embodiment of knowledge in regards to my personal relationships with women. If a problem comes up.... always does... I should be able to offer a solution!

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
So, this information can help even a male whose girlfriend has these ailment.

I could remember when I was young, a close friend of mine rolled on the floor for at least 2 hours in front of me...in excruciating pain...I didn't know when tears rolled down my eyes. I was running up and down without knowing what to do. I just couldn't believe I was that compassionate and caring.

That experience taught me a good and unforgettable lesson.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
I believe alot of female out there need this info
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2020
Some people are getting in touch with me to know solution to other ailments bewildering them...it's okay. You can do that...I will be glad to be of help.
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2020
If you feel like taking egg, you've got to take off the yolk.
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
Thanks to the person who shared the info
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2020
I think alot of people can't do without beans...when you come across a lady saying she doesn't beans...Congratulate her because she is on track.
Re: How To Stop Menstrual Pain Using The Things Around You. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2020
con tact me on wha tsap to get any plant(herb) you can't get 09073611541

(1) (Reply)

Nuevergold Health Care Company Cures Diseases / Results Proof Supplements For All Health Issues / Here Is The Perfect Way To Prepare Ginger And Cloves For Hair Growth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.