Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Have You Heard? 6 Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Wine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Heard? 6 Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Wine (305 Views)

Mohbad: 6 Reasons Why Naira Marley Might Go Scot-free / "Save Water...Drink Wine"- Mercy Eke Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos / See The Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard? 6 Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Wine by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2020
HAVE YOU HEARD?

6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD -------NOT...DRINK WINE

FOR HEATH PRECAUTIONS

Follow me to the end, :

Most of you know me and you know that I like anything HERBS, NATURAL AND PLANT BASED..... I don't joke with Natural things.

Come closer,
Are you still listening
It all started the Week three men came to my inbox requesting that they needed a SUPER POWER TO RESURRECT THE DYING SOUL...

if you understand me (ADULTS ONLY)

Well, to cut the long story short

I started
researching ooo for the best Natural way to help these men so that their Water no go pass garri ..... And end up losing their Mrs'...

And BOOM!

I FOUND SOMETHING
:
:
:
:
:
It was written in BOLD WORDS.....

6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DRINK JUST ANY WINE....

1) Wine differs from wine.

2) Not all wine is meant for what you think it for.

3) There is a PARTICULAR WINE that when you drink it, it will settle your problems DOWN THERE.

Hmmmm I pondered on these words and reached out to the PERSON ....

AND HERE IS WHAT I FOUND OUT FROM OUR DISCUSSION

THE 6 BENEFITS OF DRINKING WINE WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW.
:
:
:
Are you curious to know?
It is written ......Be anxious for nothing but in everything give thanks.

See it:

BENEFITS OF DRINKING THIS PARTICULAR WINE YOU'RE SEEING...

�Natural sexual performance booster Men and Women.

�Helps those with Premature Ejaculation challenge.

� Can boost Sperm Production in Men

�Takes care of pains and Menstrual Cramp.

�Helps in burning belly fat

�Aids Immunity

With this WINE you're looking at, SMA BUT MIGHTY,
----------Mr Kunle , Mr Chinonso and Mr Eze ( not their real names) has been able to settle their BED differences and have restored their marriage with their Mrs'

All thanks to LONGRICH SUPER POWER WINE....

There is nothing you cannot fix when you drink this wine.

Are you having any challenge ?

I dare you to take this WINE and Your Testimony will be the next I'm sharing on my timeline....with your consent of cos.....

Also know that if you're taking it,

Drink with caution, consume 30-50ml daily; You can dilute with water or juice if you are not too ok with the alcohol content.

Otherwise if you over consume, You're on your own ooo.... Just lock yourself inside the house if Madam is not at home.

You can chat with me on Whatsapp : +2348037349122

#Longrich_Vintage_Wine
#Saving_Marriages
#Saving_Men_and_Women
#Longrich_Rocks
#Inbox_me_if_you_need_help

(1) (Reply)

Wow Watch Moment A Singer Went Into Labor While Performing On Stage .. / Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Break Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating / “fatoyinbo Has Case To Answer”- Busola Shares Rape Lawsuit Papers [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.