Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

“if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy (2254 Views)

Be Calming Down' - Ex-beauty Queen, Ronke Tells Mercy Eke As She Shows Off Butt / Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels / #bbnaija: "Your Pu*sy Is Quality" - Ike Tells Mercy, See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy by TalkTalkhdmedia: 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Mercy and Ike Season 1 Episode 5: “If You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off”

Last week’s episode left the viewers wondering what would become of Mercy and Ike’s relationship upon Mercy’s return from London..

Don't miss any Episode of Mercy and Ike..

WATCH THE SHORT CLIP HERE

Re: “if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy by SocialJustice: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
Bitchass punk.

1 Like

Re: “if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy by adontcare(f): 4:55pm On May 25, 2020
I just don't like this show. Ike aunt's are just take. Showing fake love to Mercy. Had it been it was Ike that won that money, they will surely be fighting her.

4 Likes

Re: “if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy by kolafolabi(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
Scripted show

5 Likes

Re: “if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy by sonofanarchy(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2020
The day I see anyone I'm my household watching this movie,I will smash the TV

7 Likes

Re: “if You Want To End Things With Me, Pay Me Off” — Ike Tells Mercy by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
Fakery just to remain in the spotlight

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Buys 2nd House See Inside View That Will Shock You (video) / Prophet TB Joshua Daughter Gave Birth On His Dad's Birthday (video) / Nicki Minaj Celebrates Christmas By Sharing Beautiful Photographs Of Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.