Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

An appeal to a JB NL Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / An appeal to a JB NL Dealer (4391 Views)

How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / Mercedes-benz C220 Elegance Automatic 1998 Black: Jb-vt-87 / Alabi4good/ademlabi: A Dishonest Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
Please deliver my camry on friday as I have been patient now for 5 months. NL I will await delivery , if it comes then fine I will not proceed further but if not I will saturate this site with all the gory details.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
;d?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Osama10(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by inspiredm(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
Thread Cleaned

Members should desist from making Inciting posts and comments capable of heating up the Auto Section Polity.

We shall Under no Circumstance(s) Condone biased, sentimental and unfounded allegations against each other.

Buyer and Seller Should Exhaust all Possible Peaceful Resolution privately Before Coming Out Publicly.

Please lets be guided accordingly so we can make the Auto Section the best It can be.

Cheers

Inspired.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by sultaan(m): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2011
Piedpiper:

Please deliver my camry on friday as I have been patient now for 5 months. NL I will await delivery , if it comes then fine I will not proceed further but if not I will saturate this site with all the gory details.

5 months shocked good luck bro
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Fogman(m): 3:38am On Jan 19, 2011
Piedpiper:

Why speaking out now, after 5 months? Or are you playing game with us?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by KunleA2(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2011
Who is JB? undecided
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Osama10(m): 4:12am On Jan 19, 2011
Kunle-A:

Who is JB? undecided

Look closely. cool
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Fiver: 4:39am On Jan 19, 2011
inspired_m:

Thread Cleaned

Members should desist from making Inciting posts and [b]comments capable of heating up the Auto Section Polity.

We shall Under no Circumstance(s) Condone biased, sentimental and unfounded allegations against each other.

Buyer and Seller Should Exhaust all Possible Peaceful Resolution privately Before Coming Out Publicly.

Please lets be guided accordingly so we can make the Auto Section the best It can be.

Cheers

Inspired.[/b]

isn't 5months a very long time?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by inspiredm(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2011
Fiver:

isn't 5months a very long time?

5 Months is a Very Long time to wait for a Car.

I wouldn't know the Dealer or Seller's Excuse(s) or reason(s) for such a Very Long delay.

I Understand The Initial Posts were Edited by The OP after a Plea from the dealer to be given time till Friday.

Lets Wait till Friday, Hopefully they would have resolved their issues by then.

Cheers
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by nyrol(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
5 months is fuckn too long, i hate it when buyers are told to keep their cool after waitn for thy kingdom come and then vent their anger. You keep hold on my money after promising 21-31 days delivery. then u come up with excuses. pls pls sellers shud learn to respect demselves and deliver as arranged jo. its not interesting at all.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by inspiredm(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
nyrol:

5  months is fuckn  too long, i  hate it   when   buyers   are   told   to   keep   their   cool   after   waitn   for   thy   kingdom   come   and   then   vent   their   anger.   You   keep   hold   on   my   money   after   promising   21-31   days   delivery.   then   u   come   up   with   excuses.   pls   pls   sellers   shud   learn   to  respect   demselves   and   deliver   as   arranged  jo.   its   not  interesting   at all.   

Thats Right, Even In the Situation Where Seller or Dealer cant Keep Up to the date as Promised/Agreed, then Buyer Must be Updated from time to time on Latest developments.

Be it as it May, 5 Months is just too MUCH a time to wait.

A Buyer has a right to Vent his/her anger On the Forum When Seller Disappoints However its just appropriate that all Peaceful means to resolution should have been exhausted before Coming On Board.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Fogman(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
My initial thought was that the poster was joking! Men 5 months is very very long for a car deal, even if it was preorder from MARS. Poster, i admire your patience, o! We are anxiously waiting for the details of Nairaland longest deal.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
Just a day to go, yet no news. But as they say no news is good news?
Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by lanreSamson: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
inspired_m:

Thread Cleaned

Members should desist from making Inciting posts and comments capable of heating up the Auto Section Polity.

Cheers

Inspired.

I find the above quote very offensive. How can a buyer wait for 5 months (and still waiting) for a pre-ordered car and yet you say this. What do you think he was doing for the 5months of patience. Am sure he came on board to give a warning after all peaceful means isnt helping the situation.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by samtoye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
5 months? thats scary, my dear inspired_m ; this statement "biased, sentimental and unfounded allegations " is not applicable in this case.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by inspiredm(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
samtoye:

5 months? thats scary,  my dear inspired_m ; this statement "biased, sentimental and unfounded allegations " is not applicable in this case.

The statement was not directed to the poster, Infact the complain is Long overdue.

It was directed at a member who mentioned a dealers name as the dealer in question when in fact the poster did not mention a particular name, the posts were deleted.

In my opinion I think the poster should not have waited for 5 months before complaining and only agreed to modify the posts after a plea by the dealer to be given time till Friday.

Anyone reserves the right to complain at any time, it's a free forum guided by rules and regulations.

Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by inspiredm(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ Bizbooks, thanks
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by BizBooks(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
inspired_m:

@ Bizbooks, thanks

You're welcome.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by ayusman16(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
Probably the poster has been posted over the last 5months and couldn't bear it any longer?

Wonder why some peeps always try to defend the dealers? While some will soon start threatening to lock up the poster because he is complaining.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Fogman(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2011
Piedpiper:

Just a day to go, yet no news. But as they say no news is good news?
Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Who is JB? Cant wait for you to unmask the masquerade 2moro!
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Osama10(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
Fogman:

grin grin grin
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by annisboy1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
SIR,
I AM WAITING TO HEAR MORE OF THIS STORY
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by ALICIA22(f): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
Fogman:

We are watching and we dey laugh grin
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Busybody2(f): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2011
Haba, Dealer to Dealer, come on guys, y'all shoulda been able to handle this offline Brother to Brother or get one of your fellow NL colleague to intervene na undecided And in the New Year too undecided
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2011
Finally d day,what started August 30,2010 with a bank tranfer will end with a delivery to PH!
NL I await embarassed.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Piedpiper(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
NLanders I am simply too disappointed for words. Friday has come and gone and another tale has been spun. This from a supposed respectable dealer with international links.

I will crave this house indulgence to tell the full tale morrow as its clear we have a lot of fraudsters masquerading as genuine business men.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Scottx(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
Who is JB ?

James Brown

James Bond

John Bull

What is my reward if my guess is right ?  grin grin grin
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Fogman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
Piedpiper:

NLanders I am simply too disappointed for words. Friday has come and gone and another tale has been spun. This from a supposed respectable dealer with international links.

I will crave this house indulgence to tell the full tale morrow as its clear we have a lot of fraudsters masquerading as genuine business men.

Why must we wait till tmoro to know who the masquerade is? Pls unmask him now! Anxiously waiting.
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
abeg totori us, my broda
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by nyrol(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
i dont wanna guess cos my guess scares me. who is JB
Re: An appeal to a JB NL Dealer by Consensus: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2011
Why do Nigerians love propaganda and saga.? People should learn to face their business as long as it doesn't directly affect them.

Someone is upset about a Dealer and sides are taken already in support of the OP?. Without listening to the dealer's side of the story?. Whoever JB is?.

5 mionths is a damn freaking long time indeed, but who says other supposed clean dealers don't have skeletons in their cupboards or hidden secrets.

Whatever the case may be I'm sure the OP and dealer in question can come to a resolution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Acura Legend For Sale @835k .TOKUNBO - Call - 08033720954,08088082048 / Toyota Corolla 2005 Model@ N1.050m / Mercedes ML350 2014 For Sale At #16700000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.