Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mom (309 Views)

Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mom by Raphkriz(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Dear Mum:
I have decided to talk to you, to let you know my feelings.
I want to knowThe Parish Priest Of Our Church Is The Father Of My Twin – Young Lady Confesses why you did it. My story is short. I have stayed inside you for only three months. I was very comfortable and warm.
I felt really protected. I know you are a special person because I ate the food you ate. I longed for the day I would see your face. Nine months was a long time to wait but I was determined to wait. I had to be patient. One day I heard you
converse with a man about me, and at some stage you quarreled. The man then offered you some money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this meant that I would at least see you, the only person that I knew in the world; I was wrong. I had almost forgotten the issues until I felt something sharp pierce my tiny ear. I jerked silently and in pain and asked you to protect me. Seconds later, the object came, fiercer than before. My tiny body was cut open, starting from the ears then arms and legs. It was an agonizing experience, my head was then cut off and I
died. It took me a whole hour to die, a whole hour for an innocent three months human being to be murdered. I remember the whole incidence vividly and I keep asking myself;
what I did to deserve that cruel death?
Why me?
Why did you do it to me?
And why was I not given a chance to live?
I know you are having a lot of nightmares. You remain guilty for the beastly act. Please explain to your God why you committed the heinous act. Personally
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mom by Lekan111(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2020
Abortion is a criminal offense although I was taught it's means of population control. Abortion is bad.

Someone should check out my signature
Re: Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mom by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2020
Liberal "pro-choice" will soon come to attack this thread.

"It's her body, her choice"

No dummy, she should learn that her actions will always have consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Tells Black Man To Lick His Own Urine (video) / 30 Decomposing Corpses In Southern Kaduna Villages Now – SOKAPU / Top 8 Steps To Avoid Gas Explosion At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.