Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial (57449 Views)

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
IPOB CAIN & ABEL embarassed embarassed
...they are just like that...
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2020
See what poverty has caused. Find out how much make them kill their blood u go shock. Not only the love of money....

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by redsun(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
This most like manslaughter. A fight among siblings that accidentally resulted in the death of one.0 And they could have been fighting for a pittance.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Greatzeus(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2020
Chimo shocked
What a time to be on earth,wonder has ended long ago,we just seems to noticed it now
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Balogunodua(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2020

5 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
The kind of news I've been reading lately all from Imo state, hmm am scared ooo and I even have two babes from Imo am hoping to marry one them. Hope am not making mistakes cos rate of killings up and down from Imo is so so bad?
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Abagworo(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2020
I find the names of the family, village and town very strange.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Arrahman39: 8:24pm On May 25, 2020
on top of how much? now they can not even spend that money in peace even when they were not caught ... too greedy.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by rastaLivity: 8:29pm On May 25, 2020
Balogunodua:

Igbo amaka in 2020 grin

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/father-arrested-for-allegedly-inviting-friends-to-have-sex-with-his-underage-daughter-in-imo.html
you search google? grin grin grin

I didn't nèed to wink wink

Dad gave his 6yrs old daughter cunninlingus, and she moaned loudly grin grin - neighbors narrates
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by VickyRotex(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
check your bank account, i have sented my window's might to you. Please keep my identity to yourself.

Domin.ique, UyaiIncompar.abl, ajep.ako, vick.yrotex, myn.d44, seunmo.hmoh, funkeb.abe, fu.njosh and fat.ymore please rich out to a sole in need. Have bread is better than nun.

I hope sey you truly send that guy money make you no go give omolomo hope for nothing. angry angry angry

Samsimple:
God bless you

Hey, enemyofprogress is never serious, I hope he disappointed me this once, and sent you money. Btw, I didn't see your original post, what was it about?
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by bizzibodi(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
Igbo kwenu!So there is money to b shares after burial?d story is not complete how much are we talking about?
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by fatymore(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
check your bank account, i have sented my window's might to you. Please keep my identity to yourself.

Dominique, UyaiIncomparabl, ajepako, vickyrotex, mynd44, seunmohmoh, funkebabe, funjosh and fatymore please rich out to a sole in need. Have bread is better than nun.
. What about me

Send to me too now...kodabayi
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
Was the mother's burial a fundraising event? I don't understand
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Bizinfo14(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2020
Serious matter.
Kindly search for (Sea Shipping) on telegram to join other importers to import products from China. Just to beat MOQ from suppliers.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by janejive(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2020
Nonsense, what hv dey achieved
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Benega9(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2020
Nonsence
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by rastaLivity: 8:42pm On May 25, 2020
Godons1:

You are right.

The East value crime more than anything. grin grin grin grin grin grin
and the west values inbreeding(including all the techniques grin grin)more than anything tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by onome2013: 8:42pm On May 25, 2020
Spirit of poorverty die from my lineage
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by muykem: 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
Igbo and money!!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Slimranky(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm well isokay

An abomination just occurred in the tribe of umuOWOloshe,
Aka
"children of money"
Poverty and stagnation has a powerful way of overtaking people's body and mental state

If you check am well that burial Money no reach 70k cry

This dudes just murdered a brother
For just $200

This dudes are not real gees

They are fvvvking BLONKERS

Real gees must find a way to get rich and be a fvvking billionaire and run away from poverty
Real gees Don't kill

Real gees don't do blood spills or commit rituals to get rich
Real gees legit get rich
Because you live by the gun you someday die by the gun

RIP to the dead
Say hi to my pop and mum over there

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by adecz: 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
They can now quietly share the
money they will realize from his
burial!!

Amaka & money!!
Burial don become business venture,
where there is profit sharing!

Tufiakwa!!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Godons1: 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
rastaLivity:
and the west values inbreeding(including all the techniques grin grin)more than anything tongue tongue tongue

E pain this Okoro well. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by biafrasun: 8:49pm On May 25, 2020
post=89955175:

Wicked and Foolish brothers .

Some people will do anything just to get this money.
Even to the length of killing your own brothers.

May they all perish in hell.
Animals in human skin.

We have read many news like this in recent times, in the last 2 weeks to be precise, (friends killing friends cos of money, Kid bro killing uncle, cos of an ATM card, a girl was murdered along with 2 guys etc) and all coming from within "Nigeria". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nuff said!

...na so d matter go end.
At the end of it all, no one gets anything.

#InsideLife shocked

Hello sis,
but crime like this happen all over our nation o, not peculiar to a particular tribe alone.
Money The Love of money is truly the root of all evil.
mad woman
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by chocolatelady(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2020
It baffles me why someone will raise a hand on a sibling up to d extent of killing him even killing another person sef. These brothers have taken their anger too far . For how much ? May be u will hear 300K or even less.Do I call this one poverty or what bikonu. Now they will all end up in jail and what happens to their father.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Babapyro: 8:53pm On May 25, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by kemii2566: 8:53pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 4488803[/color]
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Mccullum: 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
THE CHILDREN OF WALI'ASRI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.