Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School (22020 Views)

Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by sweetilicious(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
How sustainable is this, it is like pouring water inside basket, you still have the high rate of production of children that are still been sent out to study only islamic studies then the government is spending billions to take them off the streets, when a single law that makes every parent responsible for the children they give birth to will end this.

I just keep wondering what the north is expecting in the next 10 - 20 years to come if as today there are over 13 million out of school children studying just islamic studies, the question I ask is do these over 13 million and counting children all are going to become islamic clerics, I mean think of over 13 million human beings who are studying nothing other than islam to become what in future, not doctors, not engineers e.t.c, over 13 million and still counting, look what we are seeing today in the north( terrorism and all) is as a result of what they have been doing for decades when their population was lesser now imagine now that their population has skyrocketed without any adjustment to improve on the system that has brought them to this level, I shake my head each time I think about the north, If I say what I wish for Nigeria now, one mod will delete my comment...
The only thing this people think is politics and oil.They don't know about what you are thinking
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by kemii2566: 8:53pm On May 25, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by AdaoraNK(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
They can train them to any level. We will not accept them in the east or Niger Delta. We don't understand thier way of life moreso our govs are yet to train their subjects in higher institutions to keep improving on our human Capital.

Almajiri was created by them, so they know how best to solve the problems.

Kudos to Gov El Rufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2020
Audio
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by favour32(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2020
Straightpath:
Next President of Nigeria
Next gini?
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
na campaign method.
those of you that are carrying posters about, that one no be job ooo
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Neocotez(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2020
So that we can also have world almajiri day. Public holiday
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Agugbadin: 9:08pm On May 25, 2020
Good thinking and Weldone, other Northern Governors should emulate Governor El Rufai.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by captianfreeman(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2020
What for? They are Qur'anic school pupil. Over loading them with both Qur'anic and western education will jeopardize their future.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Joefat: 9:13pm On May 25, 2020
Which of the school please.. is it the one on lockdown or any school
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by alaira(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
obinnaoduduwa:
Foolish people
[[/s] EDUCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT SIR grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Omokowa(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
israelmao:
Basic education remains El-Rufai's pet project in Kaduna State.

Corona virus Era will definitely change the ways things are being done normally all over the world
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by alaira(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2020
ValCon888:
We all know it's for show.

Almajiri children are mostly abandoned to their fate until it is time for another election.
YOU HAVE SINCERELY SAID IT SIR.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by kemii6763: 9:30pm On May 25, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by EzeNdiAra: 9:31pm On May 25, 2020
Propaganda
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by EzeNdiAra: 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
Straightpath:

Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by kemii1407: 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 4398201[/color]
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by kemii1407: 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by kemii3854: 9:48pm On May 25, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Enwhen(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
Straightpath:
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Enwhen(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2020
alaira:
[EDUCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT SIR grin grin

HOW?
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by AnanseK(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
How sustainable is this, it is like pouring water inside basket, you still have the high rate of production of children that are still been sent out to study only islamic studies then the government is spending billions to take them off the streets, when a single law that makes every parent responsible for the children they give birth to will end this.

I just keep wondering what the north is expecting in the next 10 - 20 years to come if as today there are over 13 million out of school children studying just islamic studies, the question I ask is do these over 13 million and counting children all are going to become islamic clerics, I mean think of over 13 million human beings who are studying nothing other than islam to become what in future, not doctors, not engineers e.t.c, over 13 million and still counting, look what we are seeing today in the north( terrorism and all) is as a result of what they have been doing for decades when their population was lesser now imagine now that their population has skyrocketed without any adjustment to improve on the system that has brought them to this level, I shake my head each time I think about the north, If I say what I wish for Nigeria now, one mod will delete my comment...

If you really mean well. You will recognize some progress and give encouragement. But all can see through your self conceited condescending remarks. Your crocodile tears are not needed my friend. One can see through your unhappiness and discomfort at any step forward.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Royalfurnitures: 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
I see this as mere political stunt,let's see how long he'd sustain this

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by shadeyinka(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2020
Seetto:

What made you think you a good thing...
El Rufai gets a job done without a human face. He doesn't care if other people's life's are destroyed for him to achieve his own goal.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by HRMK: 10:38pm On May 25, 2020
WHICH SCHOOL?TELL ME,SCHOOL DON OPEN NI ABI WETIN?
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Brendaniel: 10:44pm On May 25, 2020
AnanseK:

If you really mean well. You will recognize some progress and give encouragement. But all can see through your self conceited condescending remarks. Your crocodile tears are not needed my friend. One can see through your unhappiness and discomfort at any step forward.

What progress are you talking about, look the reason Nigeria is the way it is today is because our leaders do not tackle problems from root, they like shadow boxing, same reason why boko haram is till existing till today, same reason why corruption is still thriving till date, look all this effort is like shadow boxing and remember this is just a governor's order, it is not law, a new government can come in and reverse all the effort Gov. El-rufai has made because it is not law, the kind of action needed by our government today to make this country better is not what I'm seeing they are doing, the are handling matured matters with kid gloves, why I'm not happy nor sad about the north is that they have chosen to be that way, If you try to help they tag you as an enemy like what you are doing, the truth about the north is any effort less than putting strict laws and enforcing it is a total waste, same thing goes with Nigeria, you don't pamper dangerous attitudes, that's what the north and Nigeria has been doing, so I'm only speaking the truth...
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by tityboi: 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
ok
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by mordred44: 10:49pm On May 25, 2020
Dis headline is confusin wen we stil dey lockdown
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by ugbanante: 10:53pm On May 25, 2020
Brendaniel:

While you getting the best education and they aren't, the last I checked, the major "ogas" in the govt parastatals and ministries are from there.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Brendaniel: 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
ugbanante:

While you getting the best education and they aren't, the last I checked, the major "ogas" in the govt parastatals and ministries are from there.

because their parents chose not to help them get good education and their governments refused to enforce their parents to help them good education and their "ogas" parastatals have chosen to ignore them even when they know it is not the right thing to do, so how is it my fault?

let's call a spade a spade please, the northern structure is very wrong....
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by shiwex: 11:03pm On May 25, 2020
El- Rufai......My Man.
Re: El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School by Holak: 11:50pm On May 25, 2020
ugbanante:

What have they done with the positions? Or in Nigeria, we just glamorize positions for it's sake. Their people remain the poorest and most wretched. So much about positions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree / Check Out Your Street Postcode (nigeria) / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.