Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

•jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water (904 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2011
•Jega to voters: Wash your fingers with soap and water.

grin grin grin
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by LoveKing(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin

RTFLMAO grin grin grin

LOL grin grin grin

THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF DUMB AZZES
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
Or he could have come prepared with alcohol WIPES like most orgs do?
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
i've been waiting for that.

my laptop has a finger print scanner and i sometimes have to wipe my fingers a few times before it recognizes them

Kobojunkie:

Or he could have come prepared with alcohol WIPES like most orgs do?

like the much maligned youth corpers, the man probably has minimum experience with pcs
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by blacksta(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

JEGA Another descendant of GEJ.

I just hope my people wont get electrocuted by these 87 billion Chinese version ddc machines Laptops and Webcam.

I no fit laugh
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by AceJam: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
Why the laughter naa? If this solves the problem, let it be.
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Tsiya(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2011
So OBJ's hand must has been stinking dirty
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Kobojunkie: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2011
AceJam:

Why the laughter naa? If this solves the problem, let it be.

Na so dem dey solve problem . . . lol
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2011
Tsiya:

So OBJ's hand must has been stinking dirty
ode

o ya,correction yourself
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2011
After wasting our billions na this cramp e carry come abi.
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Muza(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2011
Jega,did your thieving a*s also award contract for soap and water?
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by SHEAU(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2011
next wey we go hear, na to go wash DDC machine with soap and water, ignoramous JEGA grin
jokes apart, he should have asked the inec staff to be using spirit to clean pples hand instead
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by chikis(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2011
Attahiru Jega is asking that were not able to record their electronically, to go back to their respective registeration and reregister.
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2011
@blacsta: hey dude, u don go discourage me nw with dis electrocusion issue. I swear if dat tin called DDC machine shock i go slam d dam dit 4floor oo. I don laff tire with dis ur post oo. Can we ever do anything rightly in NIGERIA
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by chikis(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2011
I want to make my ealiar post clear.Take it: "Attahiru Jega is asking we that were not able to record our fingerprints (ten finger prints) electronically, to go back to our respective registration centre and reregister.
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by blacksta(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2011
byrron:

@blacsta: hey dude, u don go discourage me nw with dis electrocusion issue. I swear if dat tin called DDC machine shock i go slam d dam dit 4floor oo. I don laff tire with dis your post oo. Can we ever do anything rightly in NIGERIA

I almost laugh fall commot my chair

Just make sure you were thick rubber slippers to prevent earthing yourself = so if thing shock u you no go fill am

but if your slippers don wear out - ol boy you fall my hand

na you and baba God go have dinner this evening. grin
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by philip0906(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2011
blacksta:

I just hope my people wont get electrocuted by these 87 billion Chinese version ddc machines Laptops and Webcam.

I no fit laugh
blacksta:

I almost laugh fall commot my chair

Just make sure you were thick rubber slippers to prevent earthing yourself = so if thing shock u you no go fill am

but if your slippers don wear out - ol boy you fall my hand

na you and baba God go have dinner this evening.
grin

come blacksta behave ya sef,u wan use laff wound me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by Jarus(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
blacksta:

I no fit laugh
oh my. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
Muza:

Jega,did your thieving a*s also award contract for soap and water?

Help me tell Jega
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by chikis(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
Can somebody pls post the chiarman's or inec email address, I want to communicate with him or the commission.
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by philip0906(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
chikis:

Can somebody pls post the chiarman's or inec email address, I want to communicate with him or the commission.
d chairman's e-mail- jega419@inec.ng
Inec -enquiries@inec.ng
Re: •jega To Voters: Wash Your Fingers With Soap And Water by chikis(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2011
Philip0906, thank you so much for the information.Am going to make a very good use of it.It is niece having people like you in nairaland.Am very glad for the information you have given to me.You worth more than millions.Thank you so much am very pleased with you.
Are you on facebook? If you are on face book, then I will like to know the name you bear in facebook, so that I can search for your name.My name on facebook is Chijioke Christian.What's your own name on facebook?

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan In Multiple 419 Scams / My Views On Nuhu Ribadu / Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.