Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. (8593 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
Have got 4 dogs,2 adults(the parents) and 2 puppies.due to the covid 19 wahala,including the lockdown and financial difficulty this period,been struggling to buy my dogs food.As a result of being poorly fed,the dogs are getting thin.please you guys should help with me by telling me the kind of local food i can give to them this period that can still make them look healthy.i really feel for the puppies.Please they are boerboel.
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by scarwiz(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2020
try moimoi

2 Likes

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by suzzyboss(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
Boil rice and fish.. Add salt add cold liver oil.
Do eba or any swallow with okkor soup add fish ..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Kaykay999(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
Give them rice,any soup just give them what you eat,any left over especially noodles.

Or u beg all this fish vendor or meat or restaurants to help you keep the waste part for u and they must be fresh waste ooo not old ones.

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 9:49pm On May 25, 2020
Kaykay999:
Give them rice,any soup just give them what you eat,any left over especially noodles.

Or u beg all this fish vendor or meat or restaurants to help you keep the waste part for u and they must be fresh waste ooo not old ones.
my brother i stay in ph thats the problem.no body sells those stuff during the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by mymadam(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2020
What breed are your dogs? This info matters!

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Foodqueen(f): 6:08pm On May 26, 2020
Get them noodles, 10kg is 3500N
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
Dry fish with rice and ginger or tumeric is perfect
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
mayorkun101:
Dry fish with rice and ginger or tumeric is perfect
will love to try this but of what is the use of the tumeric and ginger in the food.
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 7:57pm On May 26, 2020
Foodqueen:
will them noodles make them fat?
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by verminnel(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2020
Not all dogs eat noodles mind u..mine doesn't
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
Read and digest all what was discussed in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3260193/advice-local-recipe-dog-food

I feed my dogs the formulation

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2020
elpochas:
Have got 4 dogs,2 adults(the parents) and 2 puppies.due to the covid 19 wahala,including the lockdown and financial difficulty this period,been struggling to buy my dogs food.As a result of being poorly fed,the dogs are getting thin.please you guys should help with me by telling me the kind of local food i can give to them this period that can still make them look healthy.i really feel for the puppies.Please they are boerboel.

Let me tell you how you can make a pot of soup with just 600 that your dog will enjoy when you serve with fufu

Chicken intestines 200 usually nylon full
Okporoko ( stock fish ) / sharwa fish 200
Grinded archi ( the yellowish one ) 50
Vegetable 100
Red oil 50

Prepare as you ll for a normal soup
Serve it to your dogs.cheap but rich in protein and vitamin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
verminnel:
Not all dogs eat noodles mind u..mine doesn't

I can attest to this my dog rejects indomie
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 8:46pm On May 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Let me tell you how you can make a pot of soup with just 600 that your dog will enjoy when you serve with fufu

Chicken intestines 200 usually nylon full
Okporoko ( stock fish ) / sharwa fish 200
Grinded archi ( the yellowish one ) 50
Vegetable 100
Red oil 50

Prepare as you ll for a normal soup
Serve it to your dogs.cheap but rich in protein and vitamin
tanks bt will it make them fat?
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
elpochas:
tanks bt will it make them fat?

Yes they will
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
elpochas:
will love to try this but of what is the use of the tumeric and ginger in the food.

Tumeric helps against inflammation and dental disease... Ginger has its own advantages too .. You can check it out online to confirm ... Use both in minor quantity so the dogs wont get bored of it ...

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Yes they will
tanks
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 10:13pm On May 26, 2020
mayorkun101:

Tumeric helps against inflammation and dental disease... Ginger has its own advantages too .. You can check it out online to confirm ... Use both in minor quantity so the dogs wont get bored of it ...
tanks man
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by verminnel(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

I can attest to this my dog rejects indomie
it's as bad as even if I mix the noodles with chicken or fish she still wouldn't eatas long as its got noodles in it
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Kaykay999(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
Try this biscuits my lord or diamond
Please soak with water for a while,the hardness can cause bleeding gum .
Just one month sef u go see muscles and healthy looks

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 26, 2020
elpochas:
tanks man

Ur wlc
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by obataokenwa(m): 1:28am On May 27, 2020
Kaykay999:
Try this biscuits my lord or diamond
Please soak with water for a while,the hardness can cause bleeding gum .
Just one month sef u go see muscles and healthy looks

how much. Op if you stay in PH, get chicken head and legs...10kg 3k

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 3:50am On May 27, 2020
Kaykay999:
Try this biscuits my lord or diamond Please soak with water for a while,the hardness can cause bleeding gum . Just one month sef u go see muscles and healthy looks

pls how much does it cost?
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 3:59am On May 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
how much. Op if you stay in PH, get chicken head and legs...10kg 3k
i stay in ph,tank God the lockdown has been suspended.pls were can i get this chicken head and legs cos i want them to get used to local food jst incase.
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 4:04am On May 27, 2020
Foodqueen:
the female adult does not eat indomie,she is to selective.sometimes i do pet her before she eats.jst want them to adjust to local food,due to the period we are in.she is a pure boerboel.
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by obataokenwa(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2020
elpochas:
i stay in ph,tank God the lockdown has been suspended.pls were can i get this chicken head and legs cos i want them to get used to local food jst incase.
my brother my own the chicken head and legs gives my dog the shape it wants...grows rapidly.

The place is at Oroazi...see the guy that works at the cold room...call him, he can even be supplying you.

0816 465 2600

Just cook it like that and give it to him ooo...don't add salt or anything. The indomie your dog rejects, hope u don't add spices sha
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 8:23am On May 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
my brother my own the chicken head and legs gives my dog the shape it wants...grows rapidly.

The place is at Oroazi...see the guy that works at the cold room...call him, he can even be supplying you.

0816 465 2600

Just cook it like that and give it to him ooo...don't add salt or anything. The indomie your dog rejects, hope u don't add spices sha
tanks bros, will go there by monday.are spices nt good for dogs?please lecture on this.
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by obataokenwa(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2020
elpochas:
tanks bros, will go there by monday.are spices nt good for dogs?please lecture on this.
don't add spices in any of their food...not even salt...cook the indomie or rice and mix with egg only and maybe minced meat. Don't add anything salt or spice
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by obataokenwa(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2020
elpochas:
don't add spices in any of their food...not even salt...cook the indomie or rice and mix with egg only and maybe minced meat. Don't add anything salt or spice.

See my dog going to six months next week

2 Likes

Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 8:40am On May 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
don't add spices in any of their food...not even salt...cook the indomie or rice and mix with egg only and maybe minced meat. Don't add anything salt or spice
just hearing this today.bt i do give them what i eat sometimes.tanks for the info.Jah bless.
Re: Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. by elpochas: 8:43am On May 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
don't add spices in any of their food...not even salt...cook the indomie or rice and mix with egg only and maybe minced meat. Don't add anything salt or spice.

See my dog going to six months next week
wow thats good,the dog looks big.should i break the egg or boil it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Breed Is This? (kangal Or Caucasian) / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Incredible Photos:Meet The World's Biggest Dogs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.