Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Meet Me At Midnight(18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meet Me At Midnight(18+) (1125 Views)

Does Anyone Need A Translator For Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo? Meet Me Here... / Midnight Love (A Short Romance Suspense Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Me At Midnight(18+) by Elnino9(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2020
Ever had a dream come true?
I have. five times, and this night, I was hoping for a sixth.
“More wine, miss?”a waiter asked.
“yes, please”
Waited for him because he was the only one that mattered to me
Was he here?
I picked my phone on the table and checked the screen for a message-the hundredth time I’d done so in the last hour, even though I’d have felt the vibration if one arrived.
I cant wait any longer please tell him to come, he’s here. “Mr midnight, the object of every one of my dirty dreams for the last month”. He hadn’t promised to come- he ‘d never promised anything-but during mother’s last four shindigs, he’d texted me by eight
My colleague at work called Andy realized I was in a deep thought
“Enjoying yourself?” she asked.
“Not really.”
But she clearly was. Just with her date, a glass in her hand, a man on her arm very handsome tall man
I mustered up a smile and replied. “Five hours and counting.”
Andy drained her glass and whispered something to the man at her back, lifting his wrist with delicate fingers to check the time. He wore a black wrist watch, clearly enough I saw the curve of he’s lips I envied Andy.
“See you in the morning,” she said giving me a little wave.
Three days later, went through my books shelf trying to read the book “ATTITUDE".my phone beeped

Unknown: Meet me at ******

Seriously I hope its not a trick by her sister??. Stay tune for Episode 2
episode 2 at www.Tehillachronicle..com
Re: Meet Me At Midnight(18+) by Elnino9(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
please drop your comments....episode 2 coming soon
Re: Meet Me At Midnight(18+) by Elnino9(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2020
Unknown: Meet me at midnight. The chronicles guest house by the pond

At first I thought the message was a joke. It had to be. Because this is someone I dream off

Andy: Surely I hope you’re not going anywhere, I pretended not to have heard her.

Ten rather sweaty minutes later, as I stood with my mother and father pretending to listen to their conversation, the mystery man replied.

Unknown: only one way to find out….

I poured myself another glass of garish yellow fruit punch from a daffodil-patterned jug and sighed. Andy would go, but Andy had more courage than I did .people always expressed surprise when they found out we are course mate from the same university, and I quite understood why-I was the mouse to her lioness, the water to her fire.

Fine, so I was the waitress to Andy lioness.
Why did he choose such a place like this? And at a quarter to midnight, I kept walking round the chronicle guest house.
I hadn’t planned to go there. I hadn’t even thought about it. Okay, so I had thought about it, but not seriously. I mean, the whole idea was crazy, right?

“Identify yourself,” she said. “Who goes there?”

“You know who it is,” he said, voice low.

“I’m quite sure I don’t.”

He stepped forward, closer, closer, until I felt the puff of breath on my check, tried kissing me.

The next thing he got was a hot slap on he’s face given by me, he paused.

He paused halfway to the door.” What?

“uh, I…… I don’t think we should this.…”

I pulled out my phone and handbag and walked out of him

Then he melted into the darkness.

The next morning, I soaked my blisters in a hot bubble bath as I relived midnight’s visit with quarrel and embarrassment. Confessing I had no idea how I slapped him, he must have thought I was a complete maroon. But whatever he’s thinking is not of my business. if he thoroughly want to approach a lady of substance he should be more careful.

“Taking the day off?” Mummy asked when I perched on a stool at the breakfast bar.

“I’ve got a video conference with the conference with the merchandise, I spat my orange juice across the table. “No, you most certainly did not.”

She threw me a roll of paper towel, and I blotted up the mess.

“When’s the next party?” I asked.

Four weeks, darling. Don’t forget your father and I are going for a break at the villa first.”

So after the whole incident Mr midnight hasn’t called or text me, what do you think it could be, the misunderstanding we had?. “Stay tune for episode 3”https://tehillachronicle..com/2020/05/meet-me-at-midnight-episode-2.html
Re: Meet Me At Midnight(18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: Meet Me At Midnight(18+) by Elnino9(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2020
On a Monday morning my phone beeped.

“Meet me behind the pool, at 9pm”.

Should I change my dress? But the idea of midnight peeling me out of my clothes tempted me to borrow something more risqué from Angie’s closet, that is Andy sister. Would she have anything that fitted?.

When I said Angie’s closet, I of course meant the third bedroom in our little pad. Surely I must be able to find something?

Too short, too long, too tight, too loose. I tired some clothes and stood in front of the mirror .Nope. I may have been a lady of the night, but that didn’t mean I warned to look like one. Hang on what was this A knee-length, but that wasn’t what made it stand out. No, I was attracted to the Zipper that started at the neck and went all the way to the bottom hem. Easy access.

The path to the stables was shrouded in darkness, and for a moment, I wished I’d brought a touch, but I suspected midnight wouldn’t appreciate that he chose darkness for a reason; I just didn’t know what it was.

The last stall, he said, and if he’d lit the candle, he must be there already. Heart hammering, I tiptoed forwards, right into his arms.

“You came,” he whispered.

“You thought I wouldn’t?”

“I want to apologize on what happened the last time”

“Sweetheart it’s alright”
His confession gave me confidence. “Trust me; there’s nowhere I’d rather be.”

I melted against his chest as he kissed me, and with no danger of sinking this time, I stood on tiptoes and gave as good as I got. The man made me wild, so wild I felt like a character from one of my books.

The kissing continued over and over, before I could stop him he hand reached to my breast, removed my bra and sucked one nipple into his mouth groaning softly.

Words seemed unnecessary as he arranged me on his lap and wrapped me around his waist.

“Thank you for coming today.”

“it’s my pleasure.”

And the clock was ticking.

“How about dinner later this week?”

“Splendid. Do you want to choose the cuisine again?”

“No, you pick. Surprise me.”

Although even as the words left my mouth, I doubted anything would ever top midnight

“And you’ll always have my heart. Always.

“Yes, I know, my heart fluttered.

THE END.

more stories at www.tehillachronicle..com

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Sex Stories...... / Devilpen / Niyi Osundare Wins Highest Poetry Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.