Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public (2081 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 9:55pm On May 25, 2020
-

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 9:55pm On May 25, 2020
Model Bianca Schoombee has revealed how she received death and rape threats amid public criticism about her racist tweets posted years ago, but dug up last week.

The tweets, in which she repeatedly used the N-word, body-shamed women and referred to them as "b**ches and s**ts", resurfaced last week.

Shortly after her old tweets resurfaced, many called for the model to withdraw from the Miss SA pageant, saying she was “not fit” to represent SA and its women.

Schoombee maintained she is a different person to who she was when she shared the tweets at the age of 14, and said God has forgiven her.

She shared some of the threatening messages she has received over the past week, including promises to track her down and harm her. Among the messages were some which referred to her as a "racist s**t" and told her to "burn in hell".

"These are the kind of messages I have been receiving over the past four days. Death threats, rape threats, messages of anger and hatred. I did not post them to respond in anger. I posted them because I think we all can learn a lesson from this," she said, adding that people should be kinder to each other.

Schoombee issued a public apology for her comments and withdrew from the competition.

Her agency, SYNC Models, last week announced it had cancelled its contract with her, saying she was in "breach of agreement" with them.

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Enoch07: 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
and d idiot is from SA
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2020
hope she learned a great lesson today...
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by chatinent: 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
Opinion is cheap, everyone has one.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by yuswrld20(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2020
no comments
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 9:53am On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
hope she learned a great lesson today...

And for her offspring.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Hotspotbro(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
TMKsouth, does that gal have a number?
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hotspotbro:
TMKsouth, does that gal have a number?

grin grin Hit her up on social media.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 4:52am On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin SouthAfricans are useless beings. Even their beauty is colonized. grin grin grin grin
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by partnerinbiz4: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2020
nawao
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin SouthAfricans are useless beings. Even their beauty is colonized. grin grin grin grin

YOU STILL LAUGHING? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by IronGalaxy: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Funny how you flock in numbers to the supposed land of "useless people" looking for greener pastures what does that make you?

And do tell how is the beauty of our people colonized? Or are we trying to sound intellectual? grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Funny how you flock in numbers to the supposed land of "useless people" looking for greener pastures what does that make you? And do tell how is the beauty of our people colonized? Or are we trying to sound intellectual? grin

Flock? You mean the way Chinese are flocking into Africa?
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

YOU STILL LAUGHING? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

The fact that you are celebrating this beautiful black SA's victory proves my point: you are COLONIZED.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The fact that you are celebrating this beautiful black SA's victory proves my point: you are COLONIZED.

And if u celebratrated Miss Nigeria would it mean you are also colonised? You an idiot bruu and your logic is typically Nigerian. DUMB and white worshipping.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

And if u celebratrated Miss Nigeria would it mean you are also colonised? You an idiot bruu and your logic is typically Nigerian. DUMB and white worshipping.

We have no need to celebrate because no matter who wins she will be TRUE African not a colonizer. tongue
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

We have no need to celebrate because no matter who wins she will be TRUE African not a colonizer. tongue

So why do u keep sending contestants to Miss Universe? Is it not to seek glory and reason to celebrate? Unfortunately, you are too ugly to win. cry cry Damn man, you are too stupid, I'm falling asleep reading your posts.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

So why do u keep sending contestants to Miss Universe? Is it not to seek glory and reason to celebrate? Unfortunately, you are too ugly to win. cry cry Damn man, you are too stupid, I'm falling asleep reading your posts.

One thing is clear we will never send a colonizer woman to compete for us. Go and google Agbani Darego and kill yasef.

I can smell your low iq brain from here. tongue
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

One thing is clear we will never send a colonizer woman to compete for us. Go and google Agbani Darego and kill yasef.

I can smell your low iq brain from here. tongue

You are pained because Nigeria is not a multi-racial society. Spotted any onyibo in town today? Be sure to post it here once you do. I'm sure it will make front-page. grin grin grin "Onyibo spotted breathing in Lagos". grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

P

This will MURDERIZE you for sure. cry cry cry cry

Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
TMKsouth:

You are pained because Nigeria is not a multi-racial society. Spotted any onyibo in town today? Be sure to post it here once you do. I'm sure it will make front-page. grin grin grin "Onyibo spotted breathing in Lagos". grin

They are here and are welcome as guests - we manage their numbers. In your own country they dominate you TOTALLY. That tells me you are colonized.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

They are here and are welcome as guests - we manage their numbers. In your own country they dominate you TOTALLY. That tells me you are colonized.

No u don't manage their numbers, they just don't wanna come. Look around dude, your country is gross and you guys are uncivilized. Even u are looking for the first opportunity to escape. You wanna come to SA so we can be slaves together? grin I'm sure you'll sell your own mother for the opportunity.
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by Bisshop123(f): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2020
TMKsouth:

No u don't manage their numbers, they just don't wanna come. Look around dude, your country is gross and you guys are uncivilized. Even u are looking for the first opportunity to escape. You wanna come to SA so we can be slaves together? grin I'm sure you'll sell your own mother for the opportunity.

Pls u guys should calm down
Y the unnecessary argument?
Re: Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public by TMKsouth: 3:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Bisshop123:

Pls u guys should calm down
Y the unnecessary argument?

Cause someone decided to attack and ridicule black South Africans instead of this white racist. #BlackLivesMatter

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Father's Day With Adorable Family Photos / Another Ebira Nollywood Actress You Probably Didn't Know @HallyBlack / Bbnaija: “nini And I Have Been Doing Things Under The Duvet” – Saga Reveals (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.