Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat (1537 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

He was there Twp weeks to report that if my sister is missing its not his fault. That was why I started quarrels with him last week.

Start with your own threat of life first please. Report to a police station there in ibadan, different from the one he went to.
Then let your sis start her own fresh of domestic violence against him(that's if she's ready sef, because the way you're explaining things I don't think she's ready yet). Never the less try your best. Report to other agencies that are against domestic violence let them reach out to her on their own.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

I told her this but the children are beginning to feel that I want to scatter the marriage but they are seeing the violence, though used to it.
Last week they were just crying that their mum shouldn't go, that if she goes their dad will maltreat the 5 of them.

Wait, doesn't she have something doing?
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

Start with your own threat of life first please. Report to a police station there in ibadan, different from the one he went to.
Then let your sis start her own fresh of domestic violence against him(that's if she's ready sef, because the way you're explaining things I don't think she's ready yet). Never the less try your best. Report to other agencies that are against domestic violence let them reach out to her on their own.
she went to those agencies 3wks ago, they told her to give them money before they can do anything.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

can I report it in lagos,? that's where I stay.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

Wait, doesn't she have something doing?
the husband refused her to work, since she married, he said his wife can never be richer than him.
secondly, he feels some men will seek her.
she was a caterer when she single, she was working as cook in one big legal firm in Nigeria, because she got pregnant for this guy, she was sacked then.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

can I report it in lagos,? that's where I stay.

Evn if you report him in Lagos and they invite him, he probably won't go.
So it will be better when it's at a closer proximity to him.

Is your sister doing anything as per work, business or any useful skill? If yes, you people can rally round in your family get her a place outside of that man's house. Even if its just one room let her be staying with the kids, and be doing her business or work. You guys can be supportive when you can financially to her. If she doesn't have, you people should help her set up something.

The bottom line is to bring her out first please, before she gets killed.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

the husband refused her to work, since she married, he said his wife can never be richer than him.
secondly, he feels some men will seek her.
she was a caterer when she single, she was working as cook in one big legal firm in Nigeria, because she got pregnant for this guy, she was sacked then.

Can you imagine. And she stayed back to give birth to five children, for someone not treating her well and didn't allow her any means of taking care of herself and kids. Wow

Well this is not even the time to ponder the past. Get her out. A room is ok for now. Public schooling for now will be ok for the kids until things pick up. She needs a job asap or she start putting that her skill to use
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

Evn if you report him in Lagos and they invite him, he probably won't go.
So it will be better when it's at a closer proximity to him.

Is your sister doing anything as per work, business or any useful skill? If yes, you people can rally round in your family get her a place outside of that man's house. Even if its just one room let her be staying with the kids, and be doing her business or work. You guys can be supportive when you can financially to her. If she doesn't have, you people should help her set up something.

The bottom line is to bring her out first please, before she gets killed.
OK, but the man refuses. abeg their matter tire me. last year when she ran away, 31st DEC, 2018 from home that she didn't want to continue with him, I was the one who took her back to her husbands house. Now the guy is so stubborn to release her. But I will work with this advice.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

Can you imagine. And she stayed back to give birth to five children, for someone not treating her well and didn't allow her any means of taking care of herself and kids. Wow

Well this is not even the time to ponder the past. Get her out. A room is ok for now. Public schooling for now will be ok for the kids until things pick up. She needs a job asap or she start putting that her skill to use
OK, thanks. I'm so grateful. I will send her some money, but my problem is anytime I send her money for business, it is food she will use to buy for herself n children. I will provide some cash to rent an apartment.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

OK, thanks. I'm so grateful. I will send her some money, but my problem is anytime I send her money for business, it is food she will use to buy for herself n children. I will provide some cash to rent an apartment.

Please stop giving her money directly for this major thing. She will definitely use it for food, because she has no other source.
If you want to rent a room, use ur hand and do it, find an agent, get a room and pay for it, then she moves in.
If you want her to learn a skill, ask her which one, get information on where she can learn, pay, buy her equipment and ingredients and let her begin to go learn.
If you want to give her money for the kids, fine no problem
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

Please stop giving her money directly for this major thing. She will definitely use it for food, because she has no other source.
If you want to rent a room, use ur hand and do it, find an agent, get a room and pay for it, then she moves in.
If you want her to learn a skill, ask her which one, get information on where she can learn, pay, buy her equipment and ingredients and let her begin to go learn.
If you want to give her money for the kids, fine no problem
thanks dear.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Rotimi47: 8:45am On May 30, 2020
Report at the nearest Police Station.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Numero9: 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm

Izzit by force to go to his house

I taya ooo
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by BigDick70inch(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by BigDick70inch(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2020
zexy2030:

thanks dear.

Pls save your sister asap bro..
ow did your sis end up with such man huh??

Well been a Yoruba man wasn't why he keeps acting laidat bro..

He seems his an illiterate..
Am I right??
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Ohizman73(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
zexy2030:

he is in Ibadan, I'm in Lagos. so I don't know where to drop the report.
what tribe are you , the matter is a family matter I wonder how it degenerated to this. What type of marriage did he contract with your sister. What made your sister leave her first marriage.what of ur parents , doesn't your so called inlaw have kinsmen that can resolve the matter. For the meantime don't step his house even in an emergency. It is he's house and he has all right to tell you that. Secondly it has if you are interfering in his affairs. And from what I can conote love is lost in the marriage.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
No fear, I dey your back.
see wickedness
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ohizman73:
what tribe are you , the matter is a family matter I wonder how it degenerated to this. What type of marriage did he contract with your sister. What made your sister leave her first marriage.what of ur parents , doesn't your so called inlaw have kinsmen that can resolve the matter. For the meantime don't step his house even in an emergency. It is he's house and he has all right to tell you that. Secondly it has if you are interfering in his affairs. And from what I can conote love is lost in the marriage.
Thanks my brother, your counsel is timely. I have burnt the bridge leading to his house, I don't visit there often if not for the fact that I take my father for checkups in that state, UCH, Ibadan, we wouldn't have stepped into his house for any reason. I have avoided him so many instance, but my sister keeps making submit to his fault. So recently when all the tumult started all over I had to reply him aggressively, that was where he threatened he would take my life, anytime I visit his house. Now I learnt he has set up watchers for my visit, as I have planned to report the case to the nearest station.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Pls save your sister asap bro..
ow did your sis end up with such man huh??

Well been a Yoruba man wasn't why he keeps acting laidat bro..

He seems his an illiterate..
Am I right??
He had OND, but to me he is still not learned as my sister is the one doing documentations where necessary for him, as for why she choose to marry the man, na peer pressure o, the prophet said and finally pregnancy, she actually got pregnant before marriage.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by BigDick70inch(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
zexy2030:

He had OND, but to me he is still not learned as my sister is the one doing documentations where necessary for him, as for why she choose to marry the man, na peer pressure o, the prophet said and finally pregnancy, she actually got pregnant before marriage.

All is well joor..

I really believe no man sud prevent u from seeing yo blood Oo..
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
BigDick70inch:

All is well joor..

I really believe no man sud prevent u from seeing yo blood Oo..
thanks bro. for now I don't even speak with her kids.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Ohizman73(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
zexy2030:

Thanks my brother, your counsel is timely. I have burnt the bridge leading to his house, I don't visit there often if not for the fact that I take my father for checkups in that state, UCH, Ibadan, we wouldn't have stepped into his house for any reason. I have avoided him so many instance, but my sister keeps making submit to his fault. So recently when all the tumult started all over I had to reply him aggressively, that was where he threatened he would take my life, anytime I visit his house. Now I learnt he has set up watchers for my visit, as I have planned to report the case to the nearest station.
the issue is not one of reporting to the police station asuch. It is a family matter. It is even against the law to trespass on somebody's else's property.i understand your instance when taking your father to UCH for treatment at least he would have been sympathetic. Am trying to see if I can assist you with accommodation at Ibadan, only now a days in Nigeria one is very wary of helping strangers. You have not answered my questions, because you have also raised concern over your snr sisters marriage.which has a bottom line. This issue of complicated issues in marriage one is contending with on this forum is very unbecoming.and women are always at the receiving end. Always crying foul at the end as if they were blinded when choosing or having sex with the man in the first place. The police cannot help matters, the best they can do is to advice the woman should follow the proper channel and divorce the man. Women till date have refused to learn the hard way. So many stories of how young girls mess themselves up as a story here trending on how a man got to snoop on his sales girl gone and got to see a hammer house of immorality taken to the highest order. This same girl would marry one day maybe through a pregnancy that came out of fun. What do you expect from such marriage.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ohizman73:
the issue is not one of reporting to the police station asuch. It is a family matter. It is even against the law to trespass on somebody's else's property.i understand your instance when taking your father to UCH for treatment at least he would have been sympathetic. Am trying to see if I can assist you with accommodation at Ibadan, only now a days in Nigeria one is very wary of helping strangers. You have not answered my questions, because you have also raised concern over your snr sisters marriage.which has a bottom line. This issue of complicated issues in marriage one is contending with on this forum is very unbecoming.and women are always at the receiving end. Always crying foul at the end as if they were blinded when choosing or having sex with the man in the first place. The police cannot help matters, the best they can do is to advice the woman should follow the proper channel and divorce the man. Women till date have refused to learn the hard way. So many stories of how young girls mess themselves up as a story here trending on how a man got to snoop on his sales girl gone and got to see a hammer house of immorality taken to the highest order. This same girl would marry one day maybe through a pregnancy that came out of fun. What do you expect from such marriage.
she stays in Ogungbade, its quite a distance to UCH. My father will be visiting UCH for prostrate cancer surgery but the test is yet to be Carried out, though promised to call soon, anyways Sir, I appreciate your option of staying in house but I can as well get a place in UCH . only that they waste too much time whenever we bring. There is alaanu house in UCH #500/700/night; but the process is too long.
so for now I have burnt all the bridges linking me to Ibadan or Oyo state. My father is aware of this threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Catches Boy Who Steals Money From Her Pants And Bra While Asleep / Mosque-goers Fight Dirty Inside Mosque Over Control Of Mosque: 1 Killed / Canadian-nigerian Olympic Wrestler-philanthropist Stabbed In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.