Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical (1267 Views)

KIA Cerato 2006 With 4 Plug Engine And Cold Chilly A.C for sale @ N599k / Clean Toyota Camry Pencil Light With 4 Plug Engine @N890k / SOLD SOLD SOLD..Must go Today: 2005 Toks Corolla Sport for 1.85M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
Just Landed

2005 toks Highlander Jeep superclean and very very sharp with a very sound 4 plug engine that consumes less fuel just like corolla (Tested and Trusted)

Very sound 4 plug faultless Engine
Very sharp Gear
AC is like freezer
Good tyres
2 row fabric seat
Sunroof
Etc

Location is Ogba Ikeja

Price is N2.450m

Call 08139469149

Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2020
More

Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by 4crownfortress(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2020
How can it be economical like corolla, your mouth too sweet grin

Happy sales smiley

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2020
4crownfortress:

Happy sales smiley

It’s Tested and Trusted... I give you guarantee

This Highlander is very suitable for day to day runnings... You will enjoy it walai

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2020
Good car for the road...Don’t miss this exciting offer
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
Available
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
Still available
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by Smarte724(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2020
If u can lie like this about the fuel economy, I wonder how someone will trust u, When it comes to doing business with u
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2020
Smarte724:
If u can lie like this about the fuel economy, I wonder how someone will trust u, When it comes to doing business with u

Jeez...Who the hell is this?
Do u know me from anywhere before?
Who u?
How do u form?
How can u write such a thing about someone u never had any business or even meet before.

Pls let’s be guided
Don’t let me reason you o

Pls I beg u...Don’t ever write any rubbish on my post again if u don’t want me to reason ur matter
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2020
Smarte724:

4crownfortress:

Happy sales smiley

When I say this Highlander consumes less fuel (Tested and Trusted), lemme give u my experience

I needed to quickly see someone at Abeokuta from Lagos but I want to have a quick stopover at Oju Ore sango for a quick biz. I got to a filling station around fagba and bought N4k fuel (my fuel is already empty at that time).

Almost at Alakuko...there was heavy traffic to toll gate.. I made a U-turn back to alternative road (old otta road) the traffic there was not much so I scape through. From Oju Ore to Abeokuta (small small traffic till I got to Abeokuta)

I finished what I’m doing and came back through Shagamu instead of Sango because of the road. I encountered another traffic at long bridge which take me like 30-35mins to Berger.

Then I proceeded to orile iganmu after Surulere to drop some stuff and back to Fagba iju road. (U can imagine traffic going and coming from Berger to orile iganmu and back to fagba)

I can boldly tell you I still have quarter fuel on this car which I also use the next day to go back to my office (carlot)

Throughout this journey, I never off my AC

It’s Tested and Trusted
100%

So I know what I’m saying.

Can corolla do pass like this?
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2020
Available
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2020
Don’t miss this car
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2020
Hurryyy
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by fabienjoe: 10:35am On May 28, 2020
olaleks007:

When I say this Highlander consumes less fuel (Tested and Trusted), lemme give u my experience

I needed to quickly see someone at Abeokuta from Lagos but I want to have a quick stopover at Oju Ore sango for a quick biz. I got to a filling station around fagba and bought N4k fuel (my fuel is already empty at that time).

Almost at Alakuko...there was heavy traffic to toll gate.. I made a U-turn back to alternative road (old otta road) the traffic there was not much so I scape through. From Oju Ore to Abeokuta (small small traffic till I got to Abeokuta)

I finished what I’m doing and came back through Shagamu instead of Sango because of the road. I encountered another traffic at long bridge which take me like 30-35mins to Berger.

Then I proceeded to orile iganmu after Surulere to drop some stuff and back to Fagba iju road. (U can imagine traffic going and coming from Berger to orile iganmu and back to fagba)

I can boldly tell you I still have quarter fuel on this car which I also use the next day to go back to my office (carlot)

Throughout this journey, I never off my AC

It’s Tested and Trusted
100%

So I know what I’m saying.

Can corolla do pass like this?

Brother, sell your car that looks clean by the way..Stop comparing the fuel economy of a Highlander with that of a Corolla. It won't do any good to your business. People may begin to wonder what else you may knowingly or unknowingly not telling the whole truth about. This is a 2.4 little engine hauling a much heavier vehicle than Toyota Corolla. Corollas range from 1.3 to 2.4 little engines..even the 2.4 litre engine Corolla weigh a lot less than the Highlander so should consume a lot less fuel. No one markets SUV's on fuel economy..

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
fabienjoe:

Brother, sell your car that looks clean by the way..Stop comparing the fuel economy of a Highlander with that of a Corolla. It won't do any good to your business. People may begin to wonder what else you may knowingly or unknowingly not telling the whole truth about. This is a 2.4 little engine hauling a much heavier vehicle than Toyota Corolla. Corollas range from 1.3 to 2.4 little engines..even the 2.4 litre engine Corolla weigh a lot less than the Highlander so should consume a lot less fuel. No one markets SUV's on fuel economy..

Sometimes I wonder if some people no get any other work than to Dey look for fault in another human.

Did u read about my experience with the car or u just think say na assumption? I don’t talk about things I don’t know. The performance is very close to a corolla performance so comparing both shouldn’t be your problem

Get a life and stop looking for fault up and down.

Peace
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by Ijscarface: 10:12pm On May 29, 2020
Am interested what's the best price
Re: SOLD!!! 2005 Toks Highlander With 4 Plug Engine.highly Fuel Economical by olaleks007(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2020
Ijscarface:
Am interested what's the best price

Pls call or chat me up ok Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Sport 2006 SOLD!!! / SOLD... Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Corolla S / Neatly Used Baby Car Seat And Carrier For Sale @ 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.