Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Getting A C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Getting A C Of O (664 Views)

VIP OSOROKO IS AN AFFORDABLE ESTATE WITH A C OF O IN IBEJU LEKKI / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / Land Investment In Lagos(estate Around Dangote Refinery)dry, Fenced with C OF O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A C Of O by generationz(f): 10:10pm On May 25, 2020
Hello, everyone. Please, I would like to know how one can get a C of O asap for a house al built years back with the only legal documents being the receipt of purchase of the land?

What are the processes involved and how much would it cost?

@Lawyer, I would need your input, sir.

Thanks.

Edit: It's in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Getting A C Of O by sirrotex: 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
Getting a C of O in Lagos is a long process and I doubt you can get it asap as desired.

Outside the receipt of purchase, you would require a deed of assignment, survey plan, tax payment receipt, evidence of residing in Lagos, and several other documents including receipt for payment of statutory fees.

Note that the C of O is for the land and not the house on it.
Re: Getting A C Of O by shams040(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
generationz:
Hello, everyone. Please, I would like to know how one can get a C of O asap for a house al built years back with the only legal documents being the receipt of purchase of the land?

Thanks.

Chat me up please I can assist you.
Re: Getting A C Of O by generationz(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
sirrotex:
Getting a C of O in Lagos is a long process and I doubt you can get it asap as desired.

Outside the receipt of purchase, you would require a deed of assignment, survey plan, tax payment receipt, evidence of residing in Lagos, and several other documents including receipt for payment of statutory fees.

Note that the C of O is for the land and not the house on it.
All right, thanks.
Re: Getting A C Of O by DaHrNn0001: 2:42am On May 26, 2020
If you will allow me give you a direct contact in Ministry of Lands... Directly from SA's office.... Then you are sure to be dealing directly with right person... Note: You would have to go to Lands in Alausa to meet the person to prove the genuity... Be careful of scammers

1 Like

Re: Getting A C Of O by Akin4sure: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
generationz:

Thanks.

Could help you get it but will be in process whatspp me on 09069193297

(1) (Reply)

Land On Chief Wahab Irawo Street, Peace Estate, Ago Okota Lagos For Sale / A New One Storey Building (a Duplex & 2' 2 bedroom flat In Satellite Town, Lagos / Uncompleted Hotel For Sale In Asaba, Delta State. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.