Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Eid Mubarak Pictures - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak Pictures (57973 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Chinwe4real(f): 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
Pictures of the 2 percent wealthy ones.

During my stay in the north, I saw abject penury.

One time, two almajiri boys snatched the ice-cream I was licking from my hand.

It is well.

7 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by kpukpuyenke: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
These are the fake northerners

The real ones are the abokis/malla they keep shouting "Almajiri is our pride" upandan.

The elites don't want their people to be enlightened and expose so that they will continue to be slaves to their children.

You won't see their children going to Almajiri school. If at all they want to go to Arabic school it will be in Dubai, Qatar, Saudi.

God pass dem all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Sagay212: 1:44pm On May 26, 2020
agurza:
Average dan kudu yanada rainin wayo ne. Ni ina aure a kaduna ne

kuma ku daga arewa sune babbar yaudara. amma duk da haka kuna da talauci a kusa da ku. kun rubuta hausa idan kuna son yin rashin nasara.
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by kpukpuyenke: 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
Chinwe4real:

It is well.

That is their joy.

The prefer to feed full community than to liberate them.
If the whole community are well doing there won't be anyone to worship their children in the future.
Have u reasoned why they keep encouraging child marriage and their own female children don't get married at tender age?
Almajiri is "our" pride and they send their children abroad??
Their leaders is the problem
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Sagay212: 1:49pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Wallhi su suna yarda da karyan da news outlet nasu suke basu akan cewa talauci da rashin karatu akwai a arewa, al hali basu san ba haka abun take ba. Mafi yawan su ko Abuja ba su taba zuwa ba. Anyway chan ta matse musu.

Amma a KD kike da Zama yanzu ko kina Abuja?

don haka babu talauci a arewa? duk da haka kuna da hotunan dubunnan yara marasa gida da masu fama da yunwa suna rokon. kuna tsammanin kafofin watsa labarai ba su ba da labarin abin da suke gani a arewa ko kuna tunanin zaku iya ɓoye talaucin ku. lokacin da kuɗi kyauta da alƙawura ba ta tsaya, za ku san ba ku da kuɗi.
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by fk001(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
agurza:
Average dan kudu yanada rainin wayo ne. Ni ina aure a kaduna ne

Bar su kawai. Oh yayi kyau wallhi Eid Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by fk001(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
Sagay212:

But your a holy alhajis like to spend lavish just to codedly phuck the nkechi that shows boobs and wear mini skirts. Even the Fatimah wey cover from head to toe still dey collect codedly. Who una dey deceive?

I am not holy we Bleep!ed the Nkechi's for pleasure in a closet but they won't dare come to us for marriage they dare not.

And our ladies are strictly for us only us. So you see is a win-win for us.

This life is sweet innit?

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Namady(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Most of the pictures above their parents are not working for FG.

BTW don't we have southern politicians and other southerners that are working for FG.

Elite northerners are always willing to spend their last penny on their children
Tell them my brother. I dont why our southern brothers always blame the north for their internal problems. Imagine the allocation that is going to SS alone compared to the whole of north. Its pathetic

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by fk001(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
Sagay212:

kuma ku daga arewa sune babbar yaudara. amma duk da haka kuna da talauci a kusa da ku. kun rubuta hausa idan kuna son yin rashin nasara.

Your Hausa sucks.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by zcee: 3:25pm On May 26, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Oga, where be your area?
lagos,isolo
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by IMAliyu(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2020
Sagay212:

don haka babu talauci a arewa? duk da haka kuna da hotunan dubunnan yara marasa gida da masu fama da yunwa suna rokon. kuna tsammanin kafofin watsa labarai ba su ba da labarin abin da suke gani a arewa ko kuna tunanin zaku iya ɓoye talaucin ku. lokacin da kuɗi kyauta da alƙawura ba ta tsaya, za ku san ba ku da kuɗi.
Something like this just shows the wealth disparity in the North,
The small minority of the rich own most of the wealth and the poor live in abject poverty. With a small percentage of middle class.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Sagay212: 3:50pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Your Hausa sucks.

Yes it sucks...you can use it to drink kunu.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Sagay212: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

I am not holy we Bleep!ed the Nkechi's for pleasure in a closet but they won't dare come to us for marriage they dare not.

Lol..you phuck nkechi for pleasure while your so called holy Fatimah is phucking an Alhaji with bentley for money. You say it's a win win for you.
I thought you guys always form holy and thought the long masquerade looking hijab was to help you flee temptation? You like girls that dress like nkechi but condemn them. Kilikiiki.
You can only deceive yourselves. You can't deceive God.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by fk001(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol..you phuck nkechi for pleasure while your so called holy Fatimah is phucking an Alhaji with bentley for money. You say it's a win win for you.
I thought you guys always form holy and thought the long masquerade looking hijab was to help you flee temptation? You like girls that dress like nkechi but condemn them. Kilikiiki.
You can only deceive yourselves. You can't deceive God.

Stop speaking in tongues. I can't even comprehend the jargons you wrote up there.

What I meant by i fu!ck!ed Nkechi is just to show you how cheap they are, I have seen how they have been following like flies but I keep ignoring them. In a nutshell we touched your women when we feel like touching them, but you can't touch ours hope you get it now?
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
Barka da sallah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=fk001 post=89981703]

This life is sweet innit?[/]
Dont look for trouble pls
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Dont start a fight pls
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by fk001(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Dont start a fight pls

He started it.
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Bellotelli: 4:34pm On May 26, 2020
Snowale:
Are you blaming the government, God or yourself
Who am I to blame God?

After all He is the giver of wealth and he has reasons for not giving others. I can only work hard and pray for His blessings.
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

He started it.
Then u ignore...Its simple,as it is the media has portrayed us to be monsters you'll only add to that....Barka da sallah
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by fk001(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Then u ignore...Its simple,as it is the media has portrayed us to be monsters you'll only add to that....Barka da sallah

Barka da Sallah to you too
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Barka da Sallah to you too
Tnx
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Sagay212: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:

Stop speaking in tongues. I can't even comprehend the jargons you wrote up there.

What I meant by i fu!ck!ed Nkechi is just to show you how cheap they are, I have seen how they have been following like flies but I keep ignoring them. In a nutshell we touched your women when we feel like touching them, but you can't touch ours hope you get it now?

Lol...you can't comprehend as quota system product that you are.
You phuck southern women because you like them better than you like your women. If not you wouldn't even come close to women who you term cheap. You phuck them because you love how sexy they look and long for them. You love their big boobs and fat round soft ass which your skinny fulani girls lack.
You abo.kis that treat your women like some trash is coming here to yap nonsense. Your women are weak, cheap and helpless that's why one abo.ki senator can marry up to 10 wives who are totally jobless and feed them with money meant for his constituents. He will even bring them to the floor of the house and brag to his fellow senators of the number of wives he has as an achievement. You guys even marry little children, get them pregnant at a tender age and render them useless and jump onto another one and you have the effontery to type nonsense about southern women being cheap?
Go to different sabos across the country and see how your women are being phucked for ordinary kunu.

Some of una for this NL go just dey vex person and tempt person to sin. But anyways, the records must be set straight.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On May 26, 2020
I've been looking for my semblance since all these years, so they're actually twins and brothers in Islam from North!. Masha'Allah. we looks identical

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Philliport(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2020
grin
lastempero:

I keep wondering what you guys find come naija with this una skin color.
cheesy
lastempero:

I keep wondering what you guys find come naija with this una skin color.
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by merits(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
All na Abuja gang.
One thing about northerners,the one way go rich go rich to the brim, while the poor go poor like mad.
grin
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by NASTYNASOSO: 7:53pm On May 26, 2020
WOW WOW WOW
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by sadi78: 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
fk001:
Collections of Eid pictures from Northern Nigeria

Eid Mubarak

Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Isahalbash(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
Chinwe4real:

It is well.

Almajiri? What did you expect from children whose parents sent them to almajiranci without providing for them. You can't say same for northerners who are going to boarding school.

It's their parents fault.
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Isahalbash(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
kpukpuyenke:
These are the fake northerners

The real ones are the abokis/malla they keep shouting "Almajiri is our pride" upandan.

The elites don't want their people to be enlightened and expose so that they will continue to be slaves to their children.

You won't see their children going to Almajiri school. If at all they want to go to Arabic school it will be in Dubai, Qatar, Saudi.

God pass dem all undecided

I tink, it's time we stop blaming elites for our misfortunes. Or are people in the south being taken care of by the elites and co? No be elites go tell you to take your pikin go put for school o!
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by Isahalbash(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...you can't comprehend as quota system product that you are.
You phuck southern women because you like them better than you like your women. If not you wouldn't even come close to women who you term cheap. You phuck them because you love how sexy they look and long for them. You love their big boobs and fat round soft ass which your skinny fulani girls lack.
You abo.kis that treat your women like some trash is coming here to yap nonsense. Your women are weak, cheap and helpless that's why one abo.ki senator can marry up to 10 wives who are totally jobless and feed them with money meant for his constituents. He will even bring them to the floor of the house and brag to his fellow senators of the number of wives he has as an achievement. You guys even marry little children, get them pregnant at a tender age and render them useless and jump onto another one and you have the effontery to type nonsense about southern women being cheap?
Go to different sabos across the country and see how your women are being phucked for ordinary kunu.

Some of una for this NL go just dey vex person and tempt person to sin. But anyways, the records must be set straight.

10wives Where did you get that from?
Re: Eid Mubarak Pictures by shomutuski(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Ramsak1:
Lol..look at you
Some of those caps can buy your entire wardrobe talkless the kaftan

Mister!!! Just stfu, you don't know me.

BTW if it's Buying my entire wardrobe, it will buy your family.

We on different levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.