Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Jewelries And Hair Accessories Tycoon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jewelries And Hair Accessories Tycoon (525 Views)

Dont Miss: Buying And Selling Of Gold ,jewelries And Others Precious Stones. / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Perfumes, Jewelries And Cosmetics Dealers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jewelries And Hair Accessories Tycoon by coolangel54(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
2020 is still young for you to be idle as a young and vibrant person that you are!

Use that #10000 to kick start this business instead of spending it recklessly. Our jewelries and hair accessories are very durable. This business is lucrative and jewelries are easy to carry, ladies love jewelries a lot especially when you sell non-tarnish & stainless steel jeweries. I can assure you � profit. Students can sell in school, Corp members can sell in CDS meetings and office, house wives can sell from the comfort of their homes with their phone and data, working class can do it as a side hustle,we also sell statement earrings and other hair accessories like hair packers, necklaces, anklets, worded hair clips and bracelets.

We are verified and business starts immediately after lockdown

Attached is just a few sample of available goods

Check my signature for my contact details

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Data At Cheap Prices All Network. Rapid Response. / Top 5 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With N50k In 2020 / I Am A Beginner In Bitcoin, Pls Help Me On How To Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.