Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) (713 Views)

Baba Ijesha Admitted That He Assaulted The Victim – Police Officer / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) by Easternsun2020: 11:50pm On May 25, 2020
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to call for her boyfriend's arrest after he allegedly assaulted while pregnant with their baby.

The lady who is 5 months pregnant, said she was pummeled by her boyfriend for calling the police for "putting his hands on her." She also alleged that this is not the first time he is beating her up.

@MuvaTone gave off the name of her boyfriend as Eric Reeves and further disclosed that he lives in Montgomery, Alabama. The Twitter user who revealed that she just found out that her boyfriend has also been beating his other baby mamas, said she has filed charges against him.

She tweeted;

If y’all see him at any Houston airports or train stations please CALL THE POLICE. I’m 5 months pregnant with his child and he beat the hell out of me for calling the police for putting his hands on me! If he make it back to Alabama he Will be free and this isn’t his first time.

His name is eric reeves. He live in Montgomery Alabama. Yes i filed charges and so did the state i just found out he beat his other bms who also file charges and he still out here free to take down his next victim. I don’t need sympathy i just need his ass in jail.

This the last thing imma say on it. Yes i called the police yes i file charges i don’t need twitter to do nun but keep a eye out for him if you’re at any airports or bus stations , that’s it that’s all I’m not weak I’m preg. & tired &i don’t care for some of you ignorant comments

For you “we need his side” ass weirdos in the comment ! Like i said this not his first time... i just didn’t know he was like that

lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/lady-calls-for-her-boyfriends-arrest-for-allegedly-assaulting-her-while-pregnant-with-their-child.html

Re: Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) by chatinent: 11:56pm On May 25, 2020
Women are wicked..oh, sorry, I mean, men are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 25, 2020
Too bad undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) by FManager(m): 12:05am On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
Women are wicked..oh, sorry, I mean, men are wicked.

Trouble dey sleep on em own, you wan go wake am, if em wake everyway go scatter ooo
Re: Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) by longetivity(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2020
i laugh in Eric reeves the AJ of his babymama's

Re: Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo) by ibksiv(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2020
LololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoLololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

(1) (Reply)

More Woes For Hushpuppi In Dubai / How SARS Murdered A Young Boy In Delta And Disappeared With His Lexus Jeep / #ENDSARS: Protest Takes A New Turn As Protesters Get A Fun Filled Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.