Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Can I Be Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be Saved? (724 Views)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Saved? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
[size=13pt][center]HOW CAN I BE SAVED?[/center][/size]

1.   ACKNOWLEDGE your sinful state (Romans 3:23, Isaiah 53:6)
2.   BELIEVE the Gospel (Acts 16:30-31; John 3:26)
3.   REPENT of your sins (Luke 13:3 Isaiah 55:7)
4.   RECEIVE Christ as your Saviour (John 3:16; Rev. 3:20; 1 John 5:12)
5.  CONFESS Him as your Lord (Romans 10:9-10; Mark 8:34-38)

JESUS CHRIST CAME INTO THE WORLD ON A HOLY MISSION!
"For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:17)
Jesus declared, "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." (Luke 19:10)
Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me". (John 14:6)
Salvation is totally a WORK OF GRACE, but we must be sincere in our prayers and believe in Jesus Christ's willingness to keep His Word; which He always does.  Jesus Christ offers salvation and gift of salvation is free to all who accept it.  If you wish to be saved you must: 

NO. 1 - Acknowledge Your Lost State!
The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. (Rom. 3:23) “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” (Isaiah 53:6)

NO. 2 - Believe The Gospel!
“That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already.” (John 3:15,18) “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” (John 5:24)

NO. 3 - Repent of Your Sins!
The Bible says, “…except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” (Lu.13:3) “Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon”. (Isaiah 55:7)

NO. 4 - Receive Jesus Christ as Your Savior!
The Bible says: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life”. (John 3:16)
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.” (Rev. 3:20) “He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” (1 John 5:12)

NO. 5 - Confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord
The Bible says: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”. (Romans  10:9-10)
“…Whosoever shall confess Me before men, him shall the Son of man confess before the angels of God: But he that denieth Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.” (Luke 12:8, 9)

Dear Friend,
Be assured that God will keep His Word, for He said:
“Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28) …Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink.” (John 7:37)
“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”(Isaiah 1:18) 

Please write to me on olfjames@yahoo.co.uk and let us know of your decision to serve the Lord! And what He has done for you. Always remember, Jesus loves you and wants to forgive, heal, bless and prosper you.
Re: How Can I Be Saved? by mabell: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
When you evangelize or minster Jesus to someone, you don't need to preach hell but rather the love of Jesus
People should not give their hearts to christ because they are afraid of hell but because of the love of God
Re: How Can I Be Saved? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
thank you.
Re: How Can I Be Saved? by harakiri(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
You can be "saved" by taking the first step to re-educate yourself on what you are really serving and not what's been shoved down your throat from childhood. You start from the roots, the origins, it's mode of spread, the people who spread it, the conflicts that have arose from it, the authenticity of it etc

Starting with this research study, you are indeed on your way from being saved and being free from the bondage called religion.

(1) (Reply)

Part25 Contrasting Differences Between The True Church Practicing True Christian / Is Hell Just? Debate - Abdullah Al Andalusi Vs Farhan Qureshi / Christianity Is So Hated And Persecuted Simply Because Of Her "Claims"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.