Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

After NYSC, What's Next?- Category Of People Who Got Richer During This Lockdown - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC, What's Next?- Category Of People Who Got Richer During This Lockdown (352 Views)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After NYSC, What's Next?- Category Of People Who Got Richer During This Lockdown by coresolution: 12:31am On May 26, 2020
….. If there are any distractions around please drop them cause what I am about to tell you is hardcore and should be treated like gold!

After going through this article you would realize that the category of people who got more, in the middle of the pandemic crisis and didn't do much at all.

All they needed to do was……… Let’s get right into it! No need to spoil the fun.

Now think about all you did at the period we were all asked to stay indoors, you spent more time on social media right? Downloaded new social media apps like Thriller, Tik Tok, Houseparty.(You know the drill)

Moving forward you also had time to see more tv series like money heist! Oh my God, I remember keeping awake on the __of April just so I could watch “Bella ciao” on Netflix before all my friends did.

I didn’t want anyone spoiling the movie for me, most of you were movie spoilers.

Are you seeing a pattern here?? Let’s sight another example to get a clearer picture.

It was published that as at 15th of may the popular zoom call app now worths more than the world’s 7 biggest airlines (amazing right) the total worth right now is $4billion

Do you see the pattern now? Yea that’s right.

DIGITAL PRODUCTS!

These products were at this time more useful to anyone and everyone because it was the only way to know what was going on in the country, to keep busy, to reach out to family, friends, colleagues.

Allow me to read your minds for a second, you are probably thinking “how does this apply to me?” “these were multi-million dollars companies before the crisis” “this is a case of the rich keeps getting richer”

It’s ok to think that way, but let me take a step lower to gain insights on people like you and me who also made more money at this time.

Recall that all companies were restricted from having physical operations? A company like mine didn't see it as a setback, but an avenue to make more money.

How?

While other competitors put out notices of the temporary closure of stores, we simply put out a “We are still open, just place an order ONLINE!” sign.

That way, we gathered the customers of most of our competitors including ours and made money.

So I began to research ways to seize the moment and make more money instead of waiting for fate.

Then I discovered that only businessmen and women who were able to offer digital services could make more out of the dilemma since physical contact was restricted.

It was at this point I stumbled on a video webinar by Toyin Omotosho who is an expert when it comes to teaching people how to make money online, he is an author of so many books and oh well… it’s safe to say that has been a turning point for me.

In this class he mentioned how he made about 2 million naira in 37 days with just a laptop and internet.

I paid 35k to attend this class and was able to make 97,500 in 3 days just by following his instructions and doing it just like he did. (I have proof on this)

I always thought that paying for classes, books or anything at all is a waste of time (because most times it actually is) but I realized that ignorance is a deadly disease and you just need the right person to explain things better to you.

Guess what? The good news is there is a detailed video on how to go about this for FREE. Here, you get to decide whether it is something you have an interest in.

If you have a laptop and you can watch a 90 minutes video, then let me know. My whatsapp number is 08109233126.

If you feel 90 minutes is too long or this is a waste of time, I appreciate you for your time so far, as this is not a place for you.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Corper In Need Of A PPA In Oyo State / How Can I Change My Date Of Birthday / NYSC Members Will Undergo COVID 19 Test Before Orientation–ncdc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.