Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? (554 Views)

"My Cousin Who Was Fit & Healthy Now Slowly Dying" - Dr From Long Island USA / Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / What Not To Do During The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by meobizy(f): 12:50am On May 26, 2020
I reached my goal body many years ago. My workouts nowadays are only maintenance-based.

Did anybody improve physically/mentally from the lockdown exercise? I know people got hungry, but that’s an everyday situation in this part of the world. I want to focus more on the beneficial part of the enforced holiday.
Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by bigseank(m): 2:35am On May 26, 2020
People did. i actully did in those 4-5wks, not massive gains though but there was a difference.

See my little gains from only morning exercises

2 Likes

Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by lilbarracuda(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2020
Still looks the same to me.
you just sucked the belly in forcefully
Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
lilbarracuda:
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by bigseank(m): 12:46am On May 27, 2020
lilbarracuda:

grin grin No i didn't jare, i would only be deceiving myself if i did. maybe you were expecting to see bulging muscles, but that is not how it works. 4wks is too small to put on pounds of muscle without steroid, BTW there was no diet watching. i was eating anyhow the 1st wk, which spured me to start exercise the 2nd wk. i am proud of the little gains i achieved.

2 Likes

Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
bigseank:

grin grin No i didn't jare, i would only be deceiving myself if i did. maybe you were expecting to see bulging muscles, but that is not how it works. 4wks is too small to put on pounds of muscle without steroid, BTW there was no diet watching. i was eating anyhow the 1st wk, which spured me to start exercise the 2nd wk. i am proud of the little gains i achieved.

When you start exercise, there is a saying about when you start feeling the effects-
In 4 weeks you notice the difference and gains. I am sure you feel excited and positive, happy, light and giddy sometimes, then sometimes as if you are floating...there is an endorphin awakening inside your body. Orgasmic goodness everywhere.
By the 8th week, people close to you (family/friends) notice the difference.
In 12 weeks, everyone notices- by then what you have inside is an endorphin party!
So keep it up...
No stopping now. Be deaf to all the nays and move ahead. We see the changes already!

1 Like

Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by lilbarracuda(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2020
bigseank:

Anyway, consistency is the key.
if you continue religiously, those belly fat will be history
Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by bigseank(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
merahki:

When you start exercise, there is a saying about when you start feeling the effects-
In 4 weeks you notice the difference and gains. I am sure you feel excited and positive, happy, light and giddy sometimes, then sometimes as if you are floating...there is an endorphin awakening inside your body. Orgasmic goodness everywhere.
By the 8th week, people close to you (family/friends) notice the difference.
In 12 weeks, everyone notices- by then what you have inside is an endorphin party!
So keep it up...
No stopping now. Be deaf to all the nays and move ahead. We see the changes already!

Bless Up Boss. am sure you are a motivational speaker on the low.

1 Like

Re: So, Nobody Got Fit/healthy During The Lockdown? by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Hmm. Only one person so far. Nigerians should count themselves lucky the Coronavirus didn't spread so wide. I can see it decimating a high number of people present in this forum.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Breathe / Ausli Men's Spray / Free: How To Whiten Your Teeth And Get Rid Of Tartar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.