Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect (968 Views)

"Why We Killed Enugu Monarch" -- Arrested Suspect Reveals..pictured / Buhari Bombing: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo-asari Paid Them To Kill Buh / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by bkbabe97y(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2011
Juliana Francis
Thirty-nine-year-old Chukwuma Anator knew he was in a big mess, when he looked at the stern faces of policemen surrounding him at the Police Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos.
He was arrested for allegedly trying to kidnap a 13-year-old girl, who was hawking toiletries.
Commercial bike riders at the Maza-Maza area of Lagos, where the incident happened surrounded Chukwuma like pack of wolves, beating him black and blue. His Mercedes Benz 190 car was also vandalised by the angry mob, before they set it ablazed.

Chukwuma, who was battling to save his life from the mob, watched helplessly as his car was burnt to ashes right before his eyes. He broke down and wept.
Policemen were however stunned when the suspect, vehemently denied attempting to kidnap the girl, insisting that he was only trying to take the girl somewhere to r*ape!
Police spokesman, Frank Mba, said that the morale in the altercation between Chukwuma and the victim, Zenab, was not whether the suspect was trying to kidnap or r*ape the girl.
According to him, the lesson was that parents and guardians should stop sending their wards and children to hawk on the streets, because of the danger it portends for them. He also warned Nigerians to desist from acts of Jungle Justice, which they almost meted out on Chukwuma. Mba decried Jungle Justice, explaining that several innocent people had died in the process. He implored Nigerians to cultivate the habit of reporting cases or suspicious persons to the police, rather than to take the laws into their hands.
Chukwuma, who explained that he actually meant the victim no harm, claimed that he was a victim of circumstance.
Narrating his ordeal, he said that he used to buy toiletries, particularly detergent, from the girl. They were no strangers to each other.
Chukwuma, a transporter with a company located at Apapa Wharf, said that on that particular day, he was heading to his office when he saw the young girl, hawking her wares as usual.
The girl allegedly walked up to him, imploring him to buy some of her wares. He bought N300 worth of detergent and handed her N1000 note.
He said: “I was going to Sodiq Street around Kirikiri area, when she came to me that I should buy Omo. The time was about 1p.m. I bought Omo, gave her N1000, she said she had no change. I said let’s move forward to Okoroduwa Street so that I can look for change.
“She was about entering my car when a man that was easing himself started shouting thief! Thief! I just zoomed off!
“I took the money from her, bought some items and gave her N300. I was just about to leave when I saw some commercial bike riders, frantically flagging me down. They said I wanted to kidnap the girl, but even then, there was nobody inside my car. They called me all sorts of vile names. They started hitting me. Other Okada riders soon joined them. They broke the windscreens of my Benz 190. They also set my car on fire.”
A concerned citizen alerted policemen when he noticed that the mob was almost at the point of killing Chukwuma. Policemen quickly raced to the scene. The Nigerian Compass gathered that Chukwuma would have been lynched alive, but for the quick arrival of policemen.
Chukwuma was later transferred to the police headquarters for further investigations.
During interrogation, Chukwuma told policemen that the mob that attacked him lied against him. He insisted that he was not attempting to kidnap the girl, but only to take her somewhere and ra*pe her.
If the father of one thought claiming ra*Pe was better than the kidnap rap slammed on him, he was mistaken.
While fielding questions from the Nigerian Compass, Chukwuma said that he only lied about his intention of violently ra*ping the girl, because policemen were maltreating him. He showed some scars on his hands, alleging they were signs of the ill-treatment received from the police.
But the Nigerian Compass had further gathered that Chukwuma was fabricating lies to save his skin.
The scars on his hands were said to be part of the wounds inflicted on him by the angry mob.
Asked why he preferred to claim ra*pe, rather than make do with kidnap charges, Chukwuma said: “Yes I told police that I only wanted to ra*pe her. No, I didn’t say I wanted to rap*e her because ra*pe was better than the crime of kidnapping.”
No matter how Chukwuma was pressed and probed, he refused to open up on why he preferred telling police he was going to ra*pe the girl, rather than kidnap her.
The investigating police officer(IPO) explained what his investigations showed so far.
He said: “The suspect gave the girl N1000, but the girl told him she had no change. But instead of waiting, the suspect put the girl inside the car and drove off. One Samuel who was easing himself raised the alarm, after watching the exchange. An angry mob pounced on him and burnt his car. Someone called police and the man was rescued. The girl claimed that the man sprinkled chemical on her, which made her dizzy. Immediately he saw that the girl was dizzy, he bundled her into his car. The man who witnessed this, raised the alarm and people pursued the suspect to Kirikiri. The wound on his body was inflicted by the mob, which almost killed him.”
The IPO further revealed that the victim’s family members were expected to come forward with the girl for further investigations.

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72519:im-a-despoiler-not-a-kidnapper-says-arrested-suspect&catid=53:interviews&Itemid=701
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
whats your problem with the Igbo Folks?
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Mobinga: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by jason123: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mobinga:

This dude has started again.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587860.0.html

Phag

. . . .and Bkbabe is yoruba abi?
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by philip0906(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
jason123:

. . . .and Bkbabe is yoruba abi?
well he claims 2 be one. . .
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by omongbatim: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
Bkabe97y give it up. For every crime you try to paint Igbos with, there is the same number, if not more, Yorubas committing similar crime.
You have tried and failed each time. You post one, we post one and even more. So stop wasting your time. Yoruba is as bad as Igbo. Badness (so to speak) is not generic, population wise. It is individual, at most family-mediated.

I will rather you concentrate on showing that Yorubas are  as productive, or more productive (in all spheres of life) than Igbo, like I have been doing for the opposite scenario.

In a country such as Nigeria where most news (FROM ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY) are bad news, the much you can do is to showcase the LITTLE good, not the bad (that everyone already knows about, except people like you who love to dwell in denial).
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by omongbatim: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
A yoruba Senator (and third ranking person in the senate) just killed somebody recently. That should be of more concern to Yorubaman bkbabe97y.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
Useless people. . .they are through with their people[iboland],now they are exporting kidnapping to another region.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by philip0906(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Useless people. . .they are through with their people[iboland],now they are exporting kidnapping to another region.

well ur ilks 2 are now exporting theirs beyond d shores of nigeria
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
philip0906:

well your ilks 2 are now exporting theirs beyond d shores of nigeria
He prolly has some okoros as his mentors. grin
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by philip0906(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

He prolly has some okoros as his mentors. grin
unfortunately,he is not as sharp and intelligent as his mentors,who seem 2 have "mastered and perfected" d art well. . .don't go in2 what ur brain cannot carry grin grin
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by komando7(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ Omongbatim,
Dude quit trying to reason with bk(skirt- wearing-male) 'babe' as he reasons with his rectal orifice. No wonder bluetooth has been so happy. His 'firend' is back. Watch out for bluetooth buying pampers tomorrow.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
komando7:

@ Omongbatim,
Dude quit trying to reason with bk(skirt- wearing-male) 'babe' as he reasons with his rectal orifice. No wonder bluetooth has been so happy. His 'firend' is back. Watch out for bluetooth buying pampers tomorrow.
You've finally grown balls. i'm so happy for you.
ode !
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by philip0906(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
komando7:

@ Omongbatim,
grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by komando7(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
Wetin concern you and football? Dandawodu
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by komando7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ bluetooph
My last post was directed to you. Ewu
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
philip0906:

unfortunately,he is not as sharp and intelligent as his mentors,who seem 2 have "mastered and perfected" d art well. . .don't go in2 what your brain cannot carry  grin grin
Mastered and perfected in kidnapping,armed robbery,blood money,piracy ? What else can i say than to give it up to the children of ojukwu.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by komando7(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
Awolowo-Ojukwu Awolowo-Ojukwu, so sings the tribalist.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by komando7(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
On a more serious note,Bluetooth stop all these your knee jerk anti-Igboism. Igbos can be some of the best friends you ever had.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
komando7:

@ bluetooph
My last post was directed to you. Ewu
so what is this potential kidnapper saying jare ?
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2011
komando7:

On a more serious note,Bluetooth stop all these your knee jerk anti-Igboism. Igbos can be some of the best friends you ever had.

Who needs a friend like blueteeth, safer to find a viper to cuddle.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by philip0906(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Mastered and perfected in kidnapping,armed robbery,blood money,piracy ? What else can i say than to give it up to the children of ojukwu.
stop whining urself. . .they(yorubas) r not intelligent enuff. . .dats d point grin grin
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2011
philip0906:

stop whining urself. . .they(yorubas) r not intelligent enuff. . .dats d point grin grin
I understand. . .my folks are not intelligent in crime.happy now ?

1 Like

Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by philip0906(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I understand. . .my folks are not intelligent in crime.happy now ?
yes. . .but they just can't stop. . .
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2011
philip0906:

yes. . .but they just can't stop. . .
those ibo boys won't just let them be grin
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Eziachi: 1:05am On Jan 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The first lesson in business: Never import what you do not like from an exporter. Next time I will charge you for such lessons.
No crime is better or worse than the other, but kidnapping often has ended without much gnashing of teeth than assasinations.
Don't you think?
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by komando7(m): 2:46am On Jan 19, 2011
Bluetooth the fruitcake. He hates the Igbos blindly because his master bk has decreed it. Azzlicking abomination.
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 19, 2011
Imagine someone coming up to you and saying "I am a rapizzt not a kidnapper".

Ewoooo!!!
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by favinvest: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2011
i dont think so; he neither any but a ritualist;

since he said he not a kidnapper agreed no problem.

as per being a rapist; is it a small 15yrs old dat have nothing on her chest dat he wants to rape; if sex is his problem; very simple; he has a benz; he has many option; go to Ashawo quaters; go Unilag gate or LASU; area babes that are begging 4 boys to just go out with them etc.

so i feel he neither a rapist or Kidnapper; he must be a ritualist
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2011
favinvest:

i dont think so; he neither any but a ritualist;

since he said he not a kidnapper agreed no problem.

as per being a despoiler; is it a small 15yrs old dat have nothing on her chest dat he wants to violation; if sex is his problem; very simple; he has a benz; he has many option; go to Ashawo quaters; go Unilag gate or LASU; area babes that are begging 4 boys to just go out with them etc.

so i feel he neither a despoiler or Kidnapper; he must be a ritualist

Na mobile Okija be dat grin
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by Mobinga: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2011
Whats all the phaggotry going on in here
Re: I’m A Ra*pist Not A Kidnapper, Says Arrested Suspect by bkbabe97y(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
omongbatim:

Bkabe97y give it up. For every crime you try to paint Igbos with, there is the same number, if not more, Yorubas committing similar crime.
You have tried and failed each time. You post one, we post one and even more. So stop wasting your time. Yoruba is as bad as Igbo. Badness (so to speak) is not

Hey, talking Gorilla, yeah you. . . . . .

WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FRUXCK WHAT CRIMES YORUBAS ARE COMMITTING?!! How is that my problem? My concern is if Ibos can desist from HEINOUS crimes, and apparently, yall cant!!!

Eziachi:

The first lesson in business: Never import what you do not like from an exporter. Next time I will charge you for such lessons.
No crime is better or worse than the other, but kidnapping often has ended without much gnashing of teeth than assasinations.
Don't you think?

Old man, STFU!!! I f english is too hard, Ibo will suffice. . .  What is the trash you wrote up there? Couldnt understand shiyyt!

p.s: how come u aint catch that heart attack yet?

omongbatim:

A yoruba Senator (and third ranking person in the senate) just killed somebody recently. T[b]hat should be of more concern to Yorubaman bkbabe97y.[/b]

Lol. hahahahahaha. You really think ONLY the Yourbas hate yall?

Ok, here lemme help u:

The Hausas?

The White race?

Indians?

Chinese?

Thai?

Hispanics?

You doubt me? I'll show u articles on how despicable all the above find your kin because of yalls "anything-for-money" attitude! freakin Kidnappers!

Funny enough, compared to everyone else, the Yorubas are the only ones that seem to "understand" and accomodate yall, yet u freaking human flesh eating ingrates are clearly envious of them.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Busybodies - We Are Negotiating, Dont Force Our Hand - Atiku. / Is Jonathan Humble Or Weak? / Randy Filipino Impregnates 13-year- Old Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.