Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (3635 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Mcoutureankara(f): 5:51am On May 26, 2020
Nollywood popular actress, Rachael Okonkwo aka Nkoli Nwa Nsukka is 33 years old today. The beautiful actress posted some pictures to mark her day and thank God for another year on earth.

Rachael Okonkwo is from Ukpata in Uzo Uwani Local government area of Enugu State, located in South East (Nigeria).She started acting while she was a child, but due to lack of movie roles she switched career to dancing. She joined Nollywood in 2007 playing very minor roles. In 2008, she played a Supporting role to Ini Edo& Van Vicker in Royal War 2, also in 2010 alongside Patience Ozokwor and John Okafor in Open and Close 1&2.

Her first major role and consequently her breakthrough movie came in 2014, where she played the lead character in Nkoli Nwa Nsukka as Nkoli.

See more photos:

https://www.momedia.ng/2020/05/26/rachael-okonkwo-celebrates-33rd-birthday-with-gorgeous-photos/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by xreal: 5:55am On May 26, 2020
Happy Birthday.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by StubbornGENIUS: 5:57am On May 26, 2020
Dis her photographer no sabi shoot shot sha.

6 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by dangotesmummy: 5:59am On May 26, 2020
Cute lady happy birthday Racheal

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Niyeal(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2020
Happy birthday girl.
I'm expecting nude or half nude pic but thank God she covered up.
She will be a good Christian I think

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Wantedmiller: 6:13am On May 26, 2020
She is doing well

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by PureGoldh(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2020
Happy Birthday tO her...May God bless and keep her always.

She is a good actress...I love her works

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful. She somehow looks like mercy aigbe

5 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Futuragetty: 7:10am On May 26, 2020
Gov.Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi sidechick grin
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On May 26, 2020
This MGBEKE GIRL don begin Upgrade.
See how she dey struggle with the Photoshoot

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:13am On May 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This MGBEKE GIRL don begin Upgrade. See how she dey struggle with the Photoshoot
When will u disappoint me and say something nice about somebody, I mean anybody

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Thales01: 8:29am On May 26, 2020
There is something I really admire about this lady and that is her modesty and decency.She is of a peculiar breed among her promiscuous Peers who parade themselves as actress.I have never for once seen her exposed her unclothed ness or flaunt any sensitive parts of her body in the name of photoshoot to philandering men of affluent status and I really commend her for modesty.She knows she is beautiful and let it speak volumes without resorting to the shenanigans that has characterized her ilks.
Happy birthday to her.

5 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Ulunne777(f): 8:38am On May 26, 2020
The second pic made her look like a midget.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by NobleAngell(f): 10:52am On May 26, 2020
See legs. Spotless!
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Excellentmind19: 11:52am On May 26, 2020
I have never seen a 'Racheal' that is not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2020
Futuragetty:
Gov.Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi sidechick grin
Why show ur stupidity online

Pretend as if u have sense at least angry

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 26, 2020
A mediocre who had the opportunity to outshine others of her kind in a biased Nollywood industry. She blew her chance and got fat when she had the privilege to see little money. She's only fit for roles in very low budget movies.
Her weight gain is ethically wrong. Happy birthday to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Onyi22(f): 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
Happy birthday Nkoli Ada Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by betonnaira: 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
she go wear dat dress again?

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2020
Ulunne777:
The second pic made her look like a midget.

Looks like peacock!
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Felyyaks(f): 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
Onyi22:

When will u disappoint me and say something nice about somebody, I mean anybody
I will DEACTIVATE my ACCOUNT the moment you clean up that dungeon you call your room.
I mean it.
Clean it up and send us a Copy
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by yuswrld20(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2020
happy birthday heavy makeup

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Angel Caught Unaware Masturbating Inside Big Brother House / Another Young Talented Actress Dead! Funmi Liverpool Dead / Popular American and British Celebrities Who u Didn’t Know Were Yorubas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.