Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buy Wholesale U.S Used Iphones And Samsung Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Wholesale U.S Used Iphones And Samsung Phones (693 Views)

UK Used Iphones And Samsung For Resellers From Shopnig Mall Starting At 15k / We Sell American Used iphones, LG and Samsung Phones At Cheaper Prices / GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Wholesale U.S Used Iphones And Samsung Phones by Enjay11: 6:52am On May 26, 2020
Hello! We carry a large variety of used Apple iPhone and Samsung phones and are looking for new business relationships in naija that can buy stock. We’re located in Houston, Texas USA. We sell Grade A,B,C,D stocks. Our quality is unmatched, excellent battery health, affordable price. we pride ourselves with the highest quality phones on the U.S market. Every phone we sell is 100% tested, fully working, and good to resell. We also sell on eBay https://www.ebay.com/str/AVACO-WIRELESS?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 You can check out our reviews. Please contact me via WhatsApp +1 4242077365 or email us sales@avacowireless.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you! Please don't hesitate to reach out any time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Wholesale U.S Used Iphones And Samsung Phones by Dellaxlogistic: 6:55am On May 26, 2020
Nice one..
Re: Buy Wholesale U.S Used Iphones And Samsung Phones by Enjay11: 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Buy Wholesale U.S Used Iphones And Samsung Phones by Enjay11: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enjay11:
Hello! We carry a large variety of used Apple iPhone and Samsung phones and are looking for new business relationships in naija that can buy stock. We’re located in Houston, Texas USA. We sell Grade A,B,C,D stocks. Our quality is unmatched, excellent battery health, affordable price. we pride ourselves with the highest quality phones on the U.S market. Every phone we sell is 100% tested, fully working, and good to resell. We also sell on eBay https://www.ebay.com/str/AVACO-WIRELESS?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 You can check out our reviews. Please contact me for wholesale prices via WhatsApp +1 4242077365 or email us sales@avacowireless.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you! Please don't hesitate to reach out any time

Check us out

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A5 / Samsung S9 For Sale At Giveaway Price / Hp Pavilion X360 Convertible (core i3-10th Gen) SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.