Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige (357 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: I Budgeted N50m For APC Form, Says Ngige / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2020

Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by Pascalvik06(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2020
Ahhh, old man againnnn!!!! Allow your children rule oga.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by Alwaysachick: 7:56am On May 26, 2020
This one wey no fit win LGA election
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by AhoadaRivers: 7:59am On May 26, 2020
Ngige is contestinh the APC presidency, the SE, SS and the North will support him, he is likely to get the ticket if it come down south, since it is the turn of the SE who have not had it before.

East has a strong case.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by AhoadaRivers: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
Alwaysachick:
This one wey no fit win LGA election

There is nobody more popular than in Ngige in Alor and his much of his senatorial zone.
Go to Alor and find out why it is called 'Alor london', this guy tarred roads in that community even into people's doorsteps.

Travel and see.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by Alwaysachick: 8:48am On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

There is nobody more popular than in Ngige in Alor and his much of his senatorial zone.
Go to Alor and find out why it is called 'Alor london', this guy tarred roads in that community even into people's doorsteps.

Travel and see.

If tarring roads was a prerequisite to winning elections, Ihedioha would have won. Beside his senatorial zone alone can't win him 1/3 of vote during elections. And the Igbo man I know would rather die than collect 2k bribe to vote someone they don't want as gov forget all these mix breed that have sold their destinys. Anambarians don't like him worse for working with APC so he can't win except they rig him in from Abuja which is now the present reality of elections in Nigeria. "Abuja has the final say" They should just scrap the cost of conducting election from the national budget, its a total waste of tax payers money.

So forget that your analysis, its taking him nowhere.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by Jostoman: 8:55am On May 26, 2020
Ngige want us to jump from frying pan to fire in 2023
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by juman(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2020
Good news.
We need many people to contest elections.
It add value to our democracy.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by juman(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2020
Jostoman:
Ngige want us to jump from frying pan to fire in 2023

He performed excellently as governor.
A friend of mine did nysc in anambra when he was governor.
He told us many good stories about his performance.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by Cyberterror: 9:42am On May 26, 2020
Okorocha would be a better option.
Re: I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige by dammiecool(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2020
I also serve there during his tenure, but funny enough no 1 is talking about how he cleared mbadiniju mess, Peter Obi also took the glory of all ngige did.

(1) (Reply)

FG Reopens Banks, Religious Centres, Adjusts Curfew To 10pm, School Remains Clos / I Had A Dream! / FIRS Recruits In Violation Of Rules: Nine Questions For Tax Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.