Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nurse At Home: Working Tips For Caring For A Sick Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse At Home: Working Tips For Caring For A Sick Child (316 Views)

Caring For Yourself And Baby As a First Time Mum / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse At Home: Working Tips For Caring For A Sick Child by myaceworld(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2020
In this article, we will highlight the necessary actions to take as a mother with a sick child at home, while taking into consideration your health and comfort too.

https://idealhealthng.com/nurse-at-home/
Re: Nurse At Home: Working Tips For Caring For A Sick Child by Bigboss322: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
This was much needed
Re: Nurse At Home: Working Tips For Caring For A Sick Child by llugguss: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't even want to end up in a condition like this. Taking care of your parents in your home is a great thing, but it can be pretty tiring. I am fortunate enough to have parents that don't any help, even if they got old. Some of my friends have decided to put their parents in nursing homes like https://serenityoaksassistedliving.com/living-options/assisted-living/ and mine have told me that they would rather want that than to have me taking care of them. It's a difficult situation, to be honest. You don't even know which is the best option for everybody and you want everybody to be satisfied. I certainly don't want to end up on my death bed, looking and my kids and telling them that they didn't take care of me
Re: Nurse At Home: Working Tips For Caring For A Sick Child by Bigboss322: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
llugguss:
I don't even want to end up in a condition like this. Taking care of your parents in your home is a great thing, but it can be pretty tiring. I am fortunate enough to have parents that don't any help, even if they got old. Some of my friends have decided to put their parents in nursing homes like https://serenityoaksassistedliving.com/living-options/assisted-living/ and mine have told me that they would rather want that than to have me taking care of them. It's a difficult situation, to be honest. You don't even know which is the best option for everybody and you want everybody to be satisfied. I certainly don't want to end up on my death bed, looking and my kids and telling them that they didn't take care of me

I wish someone else could send me his opinion

(1) (Reply)

Used Home Station Gym For Sale / Anti Aging Anti Acne Scar Remover Good Skin Care Cream!!! Powerful / Seven Nigerian Journalists Die In Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.