Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC (352 Views)

Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server, Steals Over 3 Million National Identity Numbers / Reps To Increase Supreme Court Justices From 21 To 41 / Mandatory Use Of Identity Numbers Begins In January 2019 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by wildlife9999(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2020
We’ve issued identity numbers to 41 million Nigerians –NIMC
The Director-General at the NIMC, Aliyu Aziz, in an interview with journalists, said enrolment was ongoing for Nigerians in the Diaspora in 15 other countries.

READ MORE >>> /2TDXt1j
sources the punch
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by jarawa: 8:44am On May 26, 2020
I got mine long time ago
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by BlackSpanner: 8:45am On May 26, 2020
For over half a decade now, since we enrolled for this. It therefore means it will take the next 25 years to capture the entire citizens of this country.

The same problem in every sector.

Imagine since the country recorded her first index case of the current pandemic on February 27, 2020.
Three months down the line, NCDC is yet to test up to 0.5% of the population of this country. And yet someone will tell me that the government is seriously working.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by Elukapendragon(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2020
Of which 40 million are the Northerners and People from Republic of Chad and Niger
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by MyMouth(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2020
Out of the 41: million, how many have u issued the card? undecided
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by Lekan111(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2020
Meaning you are yet to capture half of our population after how many years

Someone should check out my signature
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by sapientia(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
How many has expired.
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by orisa37: 11:24am On May 26, 2020
CLASSIFY THEM BY TRIBE AND BY STATE AND PUBLISH
Re: We’ve Issued Identity Numbers To 41 Million Nigerians –NIMC by jidamsel43(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2020
I have registered for National ID since 2015, I have been given my permanent card. Nigerian government agencies are prone to figures updates in order to justify their relevance

(1) (Reply)

Embattled Afdb President, Adesina Dances To Bob Marley’s Song (video) / Full remarks by PTF Chairman on Covid-19 / Anniversary: Port Harcourt Mayor Congratulates The City Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.