Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Do Black Die First In Most Foreign Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Black Die First In Most Foreign Movies? (227 Views)

Which Site Can I Download Enuf Yoruba And Foreign Movies From? / Please Where And How Can I Download Foreign Movies? / Amazing Latest Nigeria And Foreign Movies Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Die First In Most Foreign Movies? by dejolly(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2020
Have you noticed that blacks be the first to die in most foreign movies. Have watched several movies including series but what amaze me most is that the only black person in the movie is usually the first to die but reversal is the case when you have white in a black movies.
Re: Why Do Black Die First In Most Foreign Movies? by benjanjo1: 8:58am On May 26, 2020
dejolly:
Have you noticed that blacks be the first to die in most foreign movies. Have watched several movies including series but what amaze me most is that the only black person in the movie is usually the first to die but reversal is the case when you have white in a black movies.

only in horror flicks. it's simply because the black character is disposable or merely used to advance the plot of the white hero
Re: Why Do Black Die First In Most Foreign Movies? by doggedfighter(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2020
Really? kiss

(1) (Reply)

This Short Film Is Mind Blowing!!! / Foreign Christian Movies / Bbnaija: Ozo Chooses Dorathy As His Deputy Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.