Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

See Reaction Of Lil Smart Family When He Met With Them After Years Of Being Apar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Reaction Of Lil Smart Family When He Met With Them After Years Of Being Apar (752 Views)

Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reaction Of Lil Smart Family When He Met With Them After Years Of Being Apar by lilmerhnuel(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2020
Lil Smart’s real full name is Idowu Smart Emmanuel. He was born on 5th March 1998 and he is 22 years old as of 2020. He grew up with his both parents in Lagos but his state of origin is Ogun state, Ifo Abeokuta precisely.

Lil Smart before he came into spotlight has left his family about 2 years ago in the year 2018, where he lived alone in Lagos pursuing his career of becoming a well known celebrity dancer.

Lil smarts mother would have missed her son a lot, she has heard and see her son perform in live on social medias and television channels. Lil Smart family is so proud of him and was so excited in meeting him...Continue reading.

See pictures and videos here

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/lil-smart-met-his-mother-in-ogun-state.html
Re: See Reaction Of Lil Smart Family When He Met With Them After Years Of Being Apar by lilmerhnuel(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
Click here to Join WhatsApp Group fast to gain 200+ instagram followers daily

Here is how our Instagram followers gaining process works:

Read description of our host (@goldfnp), it says follow everyone we are following, so if host is following you, who ever read that description will follow you.

So the whole process is
When Mr A, B, C, D post the contents (testimony) we drop here. Mr A followers, out of his 10k followers for example, about 2000 of them must be interested and want to gain too, so they will visit host profile and read the description on how to gain and follow all my following. Which I explained earlier.

That's example for only Mr A, if we have Mr B up to Mr Z with about 50k followers, 10k, 5k, 2k,3k etc...imagine the amounts of followers will follow my following. That's the whole gaining trick. Nothing is attached, No scams or Hack or Login needed. Its just simple analysis like sharing of followers with others and gaining from theirs too.

This whole explanation is for only one host. We will be using up to 10 hosts which will be following you and imagine all I have explained multiplied by 10 hosts.

So get others to this group.
If you know you don't have at least 1k followers then this platform is not for you.

Be patient. When you will start gaining, it will be when we have many active users with minimum 1.5k followers here who will post my contents (testimonies) to their page.

you must be following all our hosts

@Goldfnp
@Dettygram_

Let me give you hint,
Instagram works with timing and Geo targeting.

So we are dropping contents from 06:00pm to 10:00pm GMT+1 WAT

Meanwhile before then, we will be following our members here and also trying to get others to the group. So let's keep sharing the group link till its 4:00pm try to be active withing those times...[url=https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/instagram-gain-trick-whatsapp-group-get.html]Continue reading.[url]

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/instagram-gain-trick-whatsapp-group-get.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See Why Mercy's Endorsement Deal With Moët & Chandon Didnt Pull Through / See The Video Of Who Hushpuppi Was Fuc*king On His Arrest [ Watch Video] / DO YOU AGREE? Davido’s “fall” Is Bigger Than Olamide’s Entire Music Career (see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.