Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? (436 Views)

What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? / Nigerian Economy Will Blossom, Says Dangote / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 9:24am On May 26, 2020
"What proven and legal business can one start online with this Nigerian economy?"

That was the question someone asked on our church's Whatsapp group.

One work from home online business I recommend is called Affiliate marketing. It works by:

1. Finding out what people want the most (right now because of the pandemic, people are
looking for alternative means of income which does not depend on their jobs and one that they
can do from home.

2. Join an Affiliate program

3. Find a hot product that solves that need on the Affiliate program

4. Recommend this hot product to such people

5. You get paid as high as 50% - 80% commissions.

During the pandemic, I was privileged to stumble on such an online affiliate platform that works
in Nigeria and pays Everyday.

Right now, I am doing nearly N10k per day, I have a free training that explains how this business
works, if interested, WhatsApp me on 08036313862 and I will send you a copy.
Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 9:30am On May 26, 2020
https:// / Free10kdailyclass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 10:22am On May 26, 2020
See the link in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 3:10pm On May 26, 2020
� There are ONLY 3 Steps to start earning N15,000 per day online as an Affiliate,
while working from home and using your Phone or Computer:

✅ Join an Affiliate program that accepts Nigerians

✅ Choose a HOT product

✅ Access to a selling-machine that sells the hot product

For example, if an online product sells at N17,500. Your commission as an affiliate
is 50%. Meaning you earn N8,500 per sale.

If you do just ONE sale per day in 30 days, it means you potentially earn N255,000
per month.

Watch this video that shows PROOFS of earning N15,000 per day as
an Affiliate.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make
sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.

If interested in it, drop a
Send a WhatsApp message to me on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Proven And Legal Business Can One Start Online With This Nigerian Economy? by nneomac89: 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
There are ONLY 3 Steps to start earning N15,000 per day online as an Affiliate,
while working from home and using your Phone or Computer:

✅ Join an Affiliate program that accepts Nigerians

✅ Choose a HOT product

✅ Access to a selling-machine that sells the hot product

For example, if a online product sells at N17,500. Your commission as an affiliate
is 50%. Meaning you earn N8,500 per sale.

If you do just ONE sale per day in 30 days, it means you potentially earn N255,000
per month.

Watch this video that shows PROOFS of earning N15,000 per day as
an Affiliate.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make
sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate. If interested in it, call 08036313862

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make ₦20,000 Weekly On Nairapay / Come Partner With Us And We Shall Pay You Well. / How To Get 10k Instagram Followers In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.