Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? (221 Views)

Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / UNILORIN, LASU, Covenant are Nigeria's First choice Universities-JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Dannyfan(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2020
With the recent coronavirus scourge that is ravaging the whole world has left schools to shutdown with no hope on when it will be reopen especially in Nigeria. It has left us (schools) with only virtual learning class to continue in acquiring and passing knowledge.
In Nigeria the tone of tune is a debate on whether universities are ready for e-learning or not which have left many controversial comment between ASUU and some Nigerian/Ministry of Education.
Now I would like everybody in sharing their thought (for or against) on whether Nigeria Universities are ready and capable of E-learning.
What's your take?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 26, 2020
I think they have the capability but with the poor network connection in nigeria hmn i don't think so.
Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by 1realBobby(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Kylekent59: 9:47am On May 26, 2020
More money for Bill gate and network providers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Dannyfan(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
I think they have the capability but with the poor network connection in nigeria hmn i don't think so.
Capability. Even with almost half of lecturers and more than half of students that didn't know how to use an online class.
Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Dannyfan(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2020
1realBobby:
hmmm
hmmm what?
Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
Capability. Even with almost half of lecturers and more than half of students that didn't know how to use an online class.
They can learn just like they learned how to use cbt.
Re: Are Nigeria Univeristies Ready And Capable Of E-learning? by Dannyfan(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
They can learn just like they learned how to use cbt.
Yeah capable but not ready?

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Learn / Wuse 1 Primary School Abuja: Lets Connect (old Students) / Vacancy For A School Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.