Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah (3651 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / We Will Always Identify With Senator Adeleke – Classmates / Youngest Governor To Rule Lagos State With Senator Tinubu. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thanks for this piece of info bro.
You are welcome. Ifeanyi Ubah is a fraudster. He is too dubious to hold public office in trust for the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by doggedfighter(f): 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
Op, is mentally ill
Whoever contracted him to do this job just wasted resources.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Michael004: 3:07pm On May 26, 2020
fugarlion:

Any Igbo person that will reply this afonja imposter and trying to reason with him, I will insult you. By now you should know an afonja when you see one. Same people that created fake news using Igbo names to tarnish E-money to get him arrested and the same wicked people doing this. They have an office where they have names of every Igbo successful people and planning on when to attack and destroy them.
Zombie, Sebi Afonja was the man that killedhos cousin in imo because of fruits.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Ezewuzie01: 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
The biggest problem with Ifeanyi Ubah is that criminals are in his payroll. They can defend the indefensible.
Is that not Eneh Victor when he was beaten up in Obidigwe's house? cheesycheesy
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Karemarealty288(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2020
gimmehear:

Why is it that the story of money ritual is hovering around accidental Senator Ifeanyi U, if you putam Ubah na you sabi, to the extent that the story is also coming from his siblings.

People are wondering why the story of money ritual is hovering around accidental Senator Ifeanyi U, if you putam Ubah na you sabi.

The reason is because the story of money ritual is even coming from his own siblings.

He is from a family of 3 boys and happens to be the eldest among them.

The 3 siblings that are all males nearly stabbed each other to death in a fisticuff in year 2014.

As from that time till today, the younger siblings deserted him and they went as far as accusing him of killing their mother.

This is a true life story and not fabricated.

The truth I have discovered is that the accidental Senator is shameless and he likes hanging around bootlickers that will not summon the courage to tell him the truth.

He is fake and like staying with those that massages his over bloated ego beyond redemption.

I can state without mincing words that he is living in fake world.

He hate facing the reality and that is why his two younger siblings deserted him.

When I say that everything concerning this man is evil am saying the fact.

The above story of his siblings accusing him of using their mother for money ritual attracted the attention of his village elders and they intervened to settle their family rift but the two siblings maintained their stand that he used their mother for money ritual.

This is the same evil man that want to be entrusted with the future of ndi Anambra, God forbid bad thing.

Nobody will bring nemesis upon ndi Anambra .

This accidental Senator represents nemesis and ndi Anambra will not associate with nemesis.

Those marketing his ill conceived and ill advised governorship ambition are marketing nemesis that will be rejected by ndi Anambra.

Nothing is hidden on this planet earth because God must have a way of exposing evil doers as he did to the accidental Senator using his siblings.

His evil deeds is hunting him and will not give him breathing space until he puts a stop to evil way of life.

Daalu nu.

I remain your truth advocate, Evang Chinedu Obigwe (Akaekpuchionwa and Chinyelugo 1 of Ogbaru )

National co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum

Related
Ifeanyi Ubah narrow escape at the Supreme Court shows he is an accidental Senator.
Ifeanyi Ubah narrow escape at the Supreme Court shows he is an accidental Senator.
13 May 2020

https://www.gbetutv.com/why-money-ritual-is-being-associated-with-senator-ifeanyi-ubah/

Lalasticlala

So the heavy loans Ifeanyi Uba collected from Intercontinental Bank is also money ritual?
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Is that not Eneh Victor when he was beaten up in Obidigwe's house? cheesycheesy
He wasn't beaten. He was blackmailing Chief and they agreed to meet to settle amicably, but he started demanding money unknown to him that plain clothed police officers were in the building and he was promptly arrested.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Ezewuzie01: 4:05pm On May 26, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
He wasn't beaten. He was blackmailing Chief and they agreed to meet to settle amicably, but he started demanding money unknown to him that plain clothed police officers were in the building and he was promptly arrested.
That's not what I heard but no problem.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Obakoolex(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
DrGoodman:
What I see in the above write up is just envy and jealousy manifesting as hate for a rich man.

His siblings may be acting the script of the devil but so far, God has been blessing Ifeanyi Uba back to back.
You're right sir...no point not proof just display of hate and envy
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
gimmehear:

Why is it that the story of money ritual is hovering around accidental Senator Ifeanyi U, if you putam Ubah na you sabi, to the extent that the story is also coming from his siblings.

People are wondering why the story of money ritual is hovering around accidental Senator Ifeanyi U, if you putam Ubah na you sabi.

The reason is because the story of money ritual is even coming from his own siblings.

The 3 siblings that are all males nearly stabbed each other to death in a fisticuff in year 2014.

As from that time till today, the younger siblings deserted him and they went as far as accusing him of killing their mother.

The truth I have discovered is that the accidental Senator is shameless and he likes hanging around bootlickers that will not summon the courage to tell him the truth.

He is fake and like staying with those that massages his over bloated ego beyond redemption.

He hate facing the reality and that is why his two younger siblings deserted him.

The above story of his siblings accusing him of using their mother for money ritual attracted the attention of his village elders and they intervened to settle their family rift but the two siblings maintained their stand that he used their mother for money ritual.

This is the same evil man that want to be entrusted with the future of ndi Anambra, God forbid bad thing.

This accidental Senator represents nemesis and ndi Anambra will not associate with nemesis.

Those marketing his ill conceived and ill advised governorship ambition are marketing nemesis that will be rejected by ndi Anambra.

Nothing is hidden on this planet earth because God must have a way of exposing evil doers as he did to the accidental Senator using his siblings.

His evil deeds is hunting him and will not give him breathing space until he puts a stop to evil way of life.

Thanks

Daalu nu.

I remain your truth advocate, Evang Chinedu Obigwe (Akaekpuchionwa and Chinyelugo 1 of Ogbaru )

Related
13 May 2020

https://www.gbetutv.com/why-money-ritual-is-being-associated-with-senator-ifeanyi-ubah/

Lalasticlala

Please am from Nnewi and did my OND in Atani computer science of Fedpoly.
Can you come to Nnewi round about to say this?
I will try to find out which family u come from and which Village or town in Ogbaru.

U need to be laid to rest in peace soon.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Walexdubia(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2020
gimmehear:

Daalu nu.

Related
13 May 2020

Lalasticlala

Lol with all these write-up,what are you tryna prove
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by DrGoodman: 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
His siblings know him better than you do. Such a weighty allegation and he hasn't come out to disprove them could mean they are true.

He also knows his siblings better than you do, him keeping quiet may mean respect and good upbringing while his siblings were loafers.

You don't throw stones at every dog that barks at you.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by OKEMKPI: 7:47pm On May 26, 2020
adadike:
Go and sit down, tomorrow, if I blow now ( though am about to blow by God's grace) someone will tag me a ritualist. Biko free the man Jor. Can you vouch for Obiano, Soludo, Maduka or Chris. Can you put your life on the line and tell me they are all clean and not members of one occultic group or the other. Nwanyi, go and sit down. Let the real Umuadas like me do the talking
From our days in the junior secondary school days,he was a bad boy,after he dropped out after failing jnr Waec,he went into full time hustling(German-German)
He spends money to buy support and he is succeeding becos hunger dey and many jobless and hungry boys are seeing him as an option to joblessness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by LegendAnselm: 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Truth be told, Ifeanyi Ubah has a dark past even though he is now trying to hide them.
come up with a fact pls.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Yorubasareslave: 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Hope you have proof so that when you are picked up and caged you can show us the Dibia that did the ritual.
The idiot that authored the trash is one of obiano's aids.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AwkaFinest: 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
This story is not far from the truth. That's what we do in Anambra. We develop via any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Nuzo1(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
Go sidon joor!

Money rituals dey give billions of naira?

Dude has been a known fraudster from day one.

All he does is work very hard in aligning with the people in power to evade the law.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by chubinwa(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2020
Still this OP ended up not convincing anyone with concrete evidence that Ifeanyi Ubah is a ritualist. Stop feeding your mind with hearsay mumbo-jumbo. you will end up messing yourself up. please go get a life and allow the man to enjoy his blissful moments
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Eriggs: 12:46am On May 27, 2020
na dem grin
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 12:49am On May 27, 2020
[left][/left]
gimmehear:

Daalu nu.

Related
13 May 2020

Lalasticlala

Op you no well
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by adadike(f): 4:23am On May 28, 2020
OKEMKPI:

From our days in the junior secondary school days,he was a bad boy,after he dropped out after failing jnr Waec,he went into full time hustling(German-German)
He spends money to buy support and he is succeeding becos hunger dey and many jobless and hungry boys are seeing him as an option to joblessness
eh! He was a secondary mate of yours? Pls my respect to you my elder .

1 Like

Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 6:55am On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:

He also knows his siblings better than you do, him keeping quiet may mean respect and good upbringing while his siblings were loafers.

You don't throw stones at every dog that barks at you.
Somebody accuses you of killing your parent and you keep quiet ? That is not good upbringing. That is guilt.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 6:56am On May 28, 2020
LegendAnselm:
come up with a fact pls.
His story is common place in Anambra state.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 6:58am On May 28, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
That's not what I heard but no problem.
You heard wrong.
Re: Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah by AsomughaChuks05: 7:00am On May 28, 2020
Walexdubia:

Lol with all these write-up,what are you tryna prove
He is trying to prove that Ifeanyi Ubah is not fit for public office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden / David Hundeyin Humiliates Zimbabwe Minister Of Information / Onitsha Undergoing Total Reconstruction Under Gov Soludo (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.