Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan (4379 Views)

3, 4 Terraces, semi & fully Detached Duplexes With 3 - 18 Months Payment Plan / Lavadia [urban Prime Two Estate Magnificent Surroundings And Exceptional Estate / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2020
LAVADIA [URBAN PRIME ONE/TWO ESTATE]

Lavadia is an arcade of magnificent surroundings and exceptional estate living, a stunning home destination for every resident who seeks uppermost tranquillity and clean aesthetics. It is the ultimate spot for rest and restoration.

Title: C of O
Units: Spacious and well ventilated 2&4 bedroom terraces and 3&4 semi-detached duplexes [all fully finished]
Payment Plan: Up to 18 months
Initial deposit: N2.99M

Prices:

- 1 Bedroom Apartment - N12.5m
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - N18m
- 2 Bedroom Terrace - N35m
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached - N43m
- 3 Bedroom Apartment - N25.5m
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached - N38m
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached - N55m

For more Information and Inspection:
Call: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

Features:

Finised Homed Includes:

Doors, Pop ceiling, windows, Bedroom & Kitchen Cabinets, Floor tiles, water fittings, light fittings, smoke detector.

Toilets Fittings:

- Wash Hands basin
- Closet system
- Water heater
- Shower

Kitchen Extras:

- Oven
- Gas Burner
- Washing Machine ( Terraces and Semi-detached )

Units will be delivered with these features

Neighbourhood:
• Lekki Scheme 2
• Inoyo Havens
• Abraham Adesanya Estate
• Chaplain Court
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Atican Beach
• Barracuda Beach
• Lekki Miami Beach Resort
• MX Film and Multimedia Academy
• Novare Mall
• Lufasi Nature Park

For more Information and Inspection:
Call/whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2020
LAVADIA [URBAN PRIME ONE/TWO ESTATE]

Lavadia is an arcade of magnificent surroundings and exceptional estate living, a stunning home destination for every resident who seeks uppermost tranquillity and clean aesthetics. It is the ultimate spot for rest and restoration.

Features:

Finised Homed Includes:

Doors, Pop ceiling, windows, Bedroom & Kitchen Cabinets, Floor tiles, water fittings, light fittings, smoke detector.

Toilets Fittings:

- Wash Hands basin
- Closet system
- Water heater
- Shower

Kitchen Extras:

- Oven
- Gas Burner
- Washing Machine ( Terraces and Semi-detached )

Units will be delivered with these features

Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:16am On May 27, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2020
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:39am On May 30, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:54am On May 31, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2020
invest now and thank me later
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth itself
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
now is the time
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
be part of the investment
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.

Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2020
When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:49am On Jun 08, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get New Zealand's Shingles Design Roofing Tiles Delivered To Your Site / Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments / Roofing: The Gigantic Duplex In Port-harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.