Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Still On ELTS 3 - Reading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still On ELTS 3 - Reading (130 Views)

Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record / How To Improve Your Study Life And Start Enjoying Reading Once Again / Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On ELTS 3 - Reading by adecarex(f): 12:00pm On May 26, 2020
Hello everyone, trust we all are doing fine? Special thanks to those reaching out to me as regards IELTS. Today I want to give out a few tips on IELTS reading. Like I said in my previous post, the reading test comes in two forms; general and academics depending on whichever one you register for. There are 13 questions types for both exam format. The major difference comes in with the contents. General reading has short texts that are excerpts from advertisement, school brochures, job vacancies and many others. Academic readings are passages from journals, publications and many others. May I say that different question types has different tips for acing it. Overall, many people are of the opinion that academic reading is more difficult when compared to general reading because the former do have long passages while the latter has short texts except for the third passage which could be somehow long most times. As a tutor, I'd advice that you master the skill that is needed for each question type before rushing ahead. Till I come your way again, I am Adenike, a Pro IELTS tutor.
You can reach me on 08031102845

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa University 2020 Post Utme Registration / How E-learning Has Fared In Terrairy Institution / NANS To Elect New National Executives In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.