Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates (6270 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by ScotMisile: 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
Arrewa Twitter just exposed Southern NIGERIA's ignorance.

Imagine the effortless they come in handy cuteness. Wealth that would only be flaunted by Yahoo boys in Lagos is easily flaunted by Arewaa boiz.
Those days we call them Malo guys. These are guys who own their businesses,guys who have used their father's connection to better their lives.

Anybody who shouts oil money,our oil money should hide his head in shame. Malo guys have inspired me. These guys have been balling from secondary school days. I remember ibro in ikoyi..with his younger brother....

Now, we all know who leads,while others follow...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Yenefer(f): 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
Bravo

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by dukeprince50: 2:19pm On May 26, 2020
I really do not know why people are so bittered, those arewa pics are cute, though I am very bittered also but not the way Internet warriors show their bitterness, my pain is that I am not living such life but its never too late to make my own children enjoy it.
Kudos to those Arewa guys, them cute.
#To my father, shebi u see how ur mates children deh flaunt private jets and roll Royce? U are here disturbing me about CGPA

13 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by denko(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2020
Enjoying Nigeria loots (asset) is allowed

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by anthonny: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Bravo
hey just liking you where are u pls?
Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
anthonny:
hey just liking you where are u pls?

like your new job now is to be following this man everywhere thinking he is a she

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by anthonny: 2:57pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

like your new job now is to be following this man everywhere thinking he is a she
wetin concern u?
Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
Arrewa Twitter just exposed Southern NIGERIA's ignorance.

Imagine the effortless they come in handy cuteness. Wealth that would only be flaunted by Yahoo boys in Lagos is easily flaunted by Arewaa boiz.
Those days we call them Malo guys. These are guys who own their businesses,guys who have used their father's connection to better their lives.

Anybody who shouts oil money,our oil money should hide his head in shame. Malo guys have inspired me. These guys have been balling from secondary school days. I remember ibro in ikoyi..with his younger brother....

Now, we all know who leads,while others follow...

apart from looting Nigeria since 1960, you can't compare southern youths to northern youths, not in any ramification, southern youths are hardworking and they represent Nigeria at global stage so come of it.

Just with 2 royce, you want come dey challenge your boss

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
anthonny:
wetin concern u?

dey there dey fool yourself nah, it's just a brotherly advice

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Op you're right Arewa boys na another class

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
North have the highest number of silent billionaires

2 Likes

Northern Nigeria, the home of silent millionaires and silent billionaires

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

apart from looting Nigeria since 1960, you can't compare southern youths to northern youths, not in any ramification, southern youths are hardworking and they represent Nigeria at global stage so come of it.

The ignorance of “wealth” Online is alarming. No, it’s not your oil money buying these exotic cars. There are legitimate businessmen whose priorities include living fashionably. And whether it’s sustainable, is their personal problem.
An average northner is hard working... The only difference is that they don't chest beat and don't show off

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Justiceleague1: 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
We can't blame them,the children of the people who handed the country's wealth and power over to them are chasing Danfo and Okada for chop money and OWODA!!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by MANDIPUTIN: 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
No Niger Delta Youth can boost of such opulence and splendor.no beefing i salute them, their parents are smarter and wiser. Nigeria is survival of the fittest. Grab as much as you can for your generation yet unborn.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
Northern Nigeria is rich...

We might have the poorest, but we still have the richest

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by anthonny: 3:14pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

dey there dey fool yourself nah, it's just a brotherly advice
man i know on Twitter although, this is not her real pic
Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
North

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
anthonny:
man i know on Twitter although, this is not her real pic

okay oo, since you already know

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
Let me stop here.

Yes we have the poor and also have the rich

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
Bembellaa:
Northern Nigeria is rich...

We might have the poorest, but we still have the richest

these are the pictures of the children of the elites mostly politicians, post your own pictures make we see.

poverty stricken parasites

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
So called south south
This was the reason they divided the eastern region
You are busy begging for pipeline security
While they cash on our resources
Nnamdi kanu continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Akunwafor(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
Wealth wealth wealth but your children are patroling the streets with bowls, running down south to better their lives, jihadists and hungry.

For every 365 days of a year, there's a southerner whose wealth is celebrated.

One family dropped photo album and you think you have made it? Lol pathetic.

Feed your children and get them off the streets first, then we can address what y'all northerners think you can bring to the table.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

these are the pictures of the children of the elites mostly politicians, post your own pictures make we see.

poverty stricken parasites
lol that's what I'm expecting from you guys

Every rich and successful northerners are children of elite grin grin
Get a life bro a northerner is still the richest man in Africa.
And we are still the richest in Nigeria.

You are free to believe in what makes you happy

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
North

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
Akunwafor:
Wealth wealth wealth but your children are patroling the streets with bowls, running down south to better their lives, jihadists and hungry.

For every 365 days of a year, there's a southerner whose wealth is celebrated.

One family dropped photo album and you think you have made it? Lol pathetic.

Feed your children and get them off the streets first, then we can address what y'all northerners think they can bring to the table.
lol I feel your pains
These are the Almajiris

Your strongest weapon of propaganda

They are now being taken care of by their various state Governor!

These Almajiris are your future public officers that will one day make decisions on your behalf

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 3:28pm On May 26, 2020
Bembellaa:
The ignorance of “wealth” Online is alarming. No, it’s not your oil money buying these exotic cars. There are legitimate businessmen whose priorities include living fashionably. And whether it’s sustainable, is their personal problem.
An average northner is hard working... They only difference is that they don't chest beat and don't show off

and we down south are lazy, 80% out of 100 northern youths are extremely poor, from okada to shoe menders, to gatekeepers, to cattle rearers, to almajiris, to nail cutters, to Bambi allas, to terrorism, to bandits.

And you have the guts to come here to shows us just few pics of the northern elites children. Do you want me to show you 1 million pictures of others that go from shop to shop to beg for money

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Bembellaa: 3:30pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

and we down south are lazy, 80% out of 100 northern youths are extremely poor, from okada to show menders, to gatekeepers, to cattle rearers, to almajiris, to nail cutters, to Bambi allas, to terrorism, to bandits.

And you have the guts to come here to shows us just few pics of the northern elites children. Do you want me to show you 1 million pictures of others that go from shop to shop to beg for money
you are pained

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
Bembellaa:
lol that's what I'm expecting from you guys

Every rich and successful northerners are children of elite grin grin
Get a life bro a northerner is still the richest man in Africa.
And we are still the richest in Nigeria.

You are free to believe in what makes you happy

yes we know that abacha even dead is the Nigerian richest man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by Finnese001: 3:33pm On May 26, 2020
Bembellaa:
you are pained

no way bro, as an Igbo man, I'm making a life for myself.

you as a northerner, didn't you celebrate Eid Mubarak, show us your own pics nahgrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by ScotMisile: 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
Finnese001:

Those guys are not your mates.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates by AfricanSonDave: 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
How are wish many people are smart. Just ignore the thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Sues Adetokunbo Pearse For ₦500 Million Over Alleged Defamation / Take A Look At Ganduje's Face The Moment Tinubu Was Taking On PMB And Others / Nigerian-born Broadcaster Facilitated Arms Shipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.