Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription (785 Views)

Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription / Quality Audio Transcription Service / Earn $150 Monthly With Affiliate Marketing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 1:54pm On May 26, 2020
Hello are you looking for a business to do at you spare time?
Be your own boss today and make a lot out of it

Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Sijebyte:

What are you waiting for
Don't just be a viewer so you don't get to regret years to come
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Good day people

I need audio to text Transcribers for Afrikaans language

Please only chat me up if you interested for the job

Serious minded people only

Chat or call me on Zero seven zero three two seven three zero nine two eight

*PRIORITY : URGENT*
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by thorrvik55(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Sijebyte:
Good day people

I need audio to text Transcribers for Afrikaans language

Please only chat me up if you interested for the job

Serious minded people only

Chat or call me on Zero seven zero three two seven three zero nine two eight

*PRIORITY : URGENT*

What's the pay like.. At least give range of how much someone should expect so if it aligns with what the person has in mind then the person will contact u
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

What's the pay like.. At least give range of how much someone should expect so if it aligns with what the person has in mind then the person will contact u
Within $15-30
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by thorrvik55(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Sijebyte:

Within $15-30

For how many minutes audio?
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

For how many minutes audio?
60mim
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Sijebyte:

Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Are you into Transcription service?
Or do you wanna know more about it?
Can you hear Arabic and write it down fluently?
If so drop your email or send me a message by my signature

See you at the brighter side

https://forms.gle/rSjqwDchu1bR1rGB8
Re: Make $150 Monthly With Audio Transcription by Sijebyte: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please a need a team of good Transcribers
If you can transcribe in any of the languages below please contact me
France French
Spanish
German
Portuguese
Please chat up

https://forms.gle/DUWRHxFHReFtPXCa8

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Watching Videos / What Are The Best Billing Software For Small Business Owners? / I Need Volkswagen Transporter Bus (danfo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.