Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Think, Think, Think. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Think, Think, Think. (218 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think, Think, Think. by TopeQs: 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
How disciplined are you?
How disciplined am I?

Time is the major thing a lot of us complained about not having, always using it as an excuse for our ignorance on things that we ought to know, now that you have had more than 2 months to yourself, how have you been able to use it?
Do you still lack the time to gather that very much required knowledge?
That business you wanted to start but your 9-5 is soaking up your time, have you laid down the plan?
Have you been able to appraise yourself with more technological aspects of your profession, what you can add to your skill and improve your experience and expertise?

If you haven't done all you claimed time deprived of you then you're just not disciplined. There isn't sufficient time to do anything but I can tell you that there's enough time to do whatever you had your mind on, if you spend just 30 minutes a day on all you want to work on, you will get the required result albeit in slow pace, you need to just keep focused and disciplined on it.
Many of us are still where we were before the lockdown and curfew couple of weeks ago, no improvement or addition to what we know or have.

I woke up to a message from someone a while back, and she made me understand how a lot of youths are just using school as an excuse to do "NOTHING" until they are done with their undergrad and discover that they have been so unprepared for life itself, even the schooling seems like a big chore to us except the fun part ofcourse. I could go on with this writeup but I think it's too early to bore anyone with a post as long as this.

Well, noone can spend your time if you don't allow it so watch who you let to use your time for you, maybe you're binge watching money heist, good luck with that, I just hope you're able to slip your career plan into it a few times so you'll be able to move ahead.
Keion Henderson said if you don't come out of this quarantine with a new skill, a side hustle or More knowledge, then you never lacked the time, you lacked DISCIPLINE.

I don't know if this is your conscience speaking but I can beg to please listen to it.
This message may come a little late in this crucial period but it's never too late to start.

Good day.

Stay safe everyone and lalasticlala.
✌️✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Instant Giveaway / Breaking: Afdb Vice President, Jennifer Blanke Resigns / Credit Card Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.