Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Make Money From Your Blog – 2020 (complete Guide) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Your Blog – 2020 (complete Guide) (358 Views)

How To Build Backlinks For New Website in 2020 (Complete Guide) / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Blog – 2020 (complete Guide) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 26, 2020
https://idealoaded.com.ng

Have you set up a blog? Or you plan on setting up one, but you’d like to know how to make money from a blog. Here, I have provided a complete guide on how you can monetize a blog (any blog) and start earning.

Blogging has been my ‘main’ source of income for months now. I have been blogging since I was 19 (I started with Blogger, a web hosting service). To be honest, making money isn’t easy. Making money from blogging is even a bit uneasy, especially for newbies. So, I’ll suggest you trash all those words you’ve heard of how easy it is to make money from blogging.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it’s impossible for you to make money from blogging. If i did, then there is no point in creating this article.

The fact I’m trying to establish is, times are changing. New bloggers are coming up everyday, and without the right guide to start up a successful blog, you could get lost in the crowd. I’ve created an exceptional article on how to start a successful music blog. This guide works for any blog.

Most blogs will definitely tell you otherwise, some will even assure you that you can start earning immediately you start up your blog (an untrue fact that people want). However, It isn’t true. The truth is, you can start up a successful blog and make money from it. It could even turn out to become a big source of income for you, but it takes time, persistence and consistency.

I’m not charging anything for this guide, it’s completely free. All I want is that you carefully follow the guide. This will help quicken your pace to monetizing your blog.

https://idealoaded.com.ng/2020/05/26/how-to-make-money-from-your-blog-2020-complete-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Facebook Account Now To Avoid Being Hacked / Who Remembers This 12 Year Old Nigerian Developer? / How To Create your buhari HTML tag in 2 mins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.