Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

This Is For AZA And TITO - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Is For AZA And TITO (583 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For AZA And TITO by Bobby258(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
I brought my dogs 7 days ago. But I gave them names today grin smiley,
The male is AZA and the female is TITO.
Both dogs are very playful dogs. I never let AZA out of his cage since I brought him but I'd let TITO come out of her cage sometimes in while cause she never urinate or poop in her cage (she's so disciplined) and that's a potty training I'm engaging her to gradually. AZA can eat a ten story building within a blink of an eye grin while TITO eats slowly, if I'd served AZA twice, TITO wouldn't have finished her first plate. They've gotten two shots of vaccine already and have been dewormed.
AZA in first picture
TITO in second picture
More update coming thra cool
Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Bobby258(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2020
AZA

1 Like

Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Bobby258(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
TITO

1 Like

Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Bobby258(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2020
Best shot together so far

1 Like

Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
Use a net with tiny holes under that cage ... For safety

2 Likes

Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Bobby258(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
mayorkun101:
Use a net with tiny holes under that cage ... For safety
Alright, I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2020
Bobby258:
I brought my dogs 7 days ago. But I gave them names today grin smiley,
The male is AZA and the female is TITO.
Both dogs are very playful dogs. I never let AZA out of his cage since I brought him but I'd let TITO come out of her cage sometimes in while cause she never urinate or poop in her cage (she's so disciplined) and that's a potty training I'm engaging her to gradually. AZA can eat a ten story building within a blink of an eye grin while TITO eats slowly, if I'd served AZA twice, TITO wouldn't have finished her first plate. They've gotten two shots of vaccine already and have been dewormed.
AZA in first picture
TITO in second picture
More update coming thra cool

Try to bring aza out every now and then for him to socialize and play remember he is still a pup...also use the opportunity to potty train him so he stops messing the cage

1 Like

Re: This Is For AZA And TITO by Bobby258(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Try to bring aza out every now and then for him to socialize and play remember he is still a pup...also use the opportunity to potty train him so he stops messing the cage
Oh ok, but the last time I brought him out of the cage, he used his mouth to pick everything he sees. So, I thought he might contract anything from there, I've brought him out like twice now and he's doing the same, so I've stopped bringing him out, but as you've said now, I'll be cleaning the vicinities before bringing him out. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Pet Monkey / Super Fantastic Male Slant Back 3months And Half Old...call 08155560515 / Purebred White Female Lhasa Apso Up For Grabs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.