Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics (1120 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by thatsleepboy1: 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
Hey people, I caught a tortoise this evening at a bush where I went to poopoo.

Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Denique(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2020
I hope you didn't poo on it

4 Likes

Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Romanoff(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
You no get toilet for house?

Read up on world toilet day.

1 Like

Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Davash222(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
Just like that
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by joransky4re(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2020
hope no b the one wey someone use do ritual waka come there

2 Likes

Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by mymadam(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
Well done buddy. Food don land! Hip, hip, hip... hurray!!! cheesy
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by weblord1900: 8:12pm On May 26, 2020
joransky4re:
hope no b the one wey someone use do ritual waka come there
grin Something like this usually comes with bread and Fanta.

Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Davash222(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
Romanoff:

Ekiti people don't like using toilets. It's in their constitution

3 Likes

Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by SultanM: 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
Shey you dey � on person farmland, Dem don catch u Las las but you don't know
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Akinola100: 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
SultanM:
Shey you dey � on person farmland, Dem don catch u Las las but you don't know
op, turtle not tortoise
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Akinola100: 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
op, turtle not tortoise
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by SultanM: 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
Akinola100:
op, turtle not tortoise
turtle dey stay for water na
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Akinola100: 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
SultanM:
turtle dey stay for water na
Tortoise are big, have hard shell and big legs.
Turtles are small, have smooth shell and have claws for leg.
(Tortoise no get claw for leg)
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by SultanM: 8:29pm On May 26, 2020
Akinola100:
that may be a baby tortoise, how you take see the legs from that picture
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Akinola100: 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
SultanM:
that may be a baby tortoise, how you take see the legs from that picture
I don catch one before. The thing escape..
Very fast
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by Tillatalk: 2:16am On May 27, 2020
Romanoff:

how that one tey concern you na
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by sholay2011(m): 3:44am On May 27, 2020
Akinola100:
Bros, this is a tortoise naa.
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2020
mymadam:
Well done buddy. Food don land! Hip, hip, hip... hurray!!! cheesy
Of all things to eat, it's tortoise that's food to you? No, this can't be hunger
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by mymadam(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Of all things to eat, it's tortoise that's food to you? No, this can't be hunger
cry Sorry to hear that your sense of humour lived a miserable life and died a more miserable death! Please accept our sincere sympathy RIP!
Re: The Tortoise I Caught This Evening. Pics by wizi44(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2020
Akinola100:
it is not claw. It is called flippers

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Force Dogs To Have Sex VIDEO / sold sold (thread closed) / This Female Caucasian Puppy Will Make U Pay For Her Today..pix included..lols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.