Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? (555 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
Obaseki introduced Aliko Dangote to Adams Oshiomhole when he was contesting. Oshiomhole became governor and became friends with Dangote.

Now, Obaseki too is the governor of Edo and he is now locked in a bitter quarrel with Oshiomhole who wants to stop his reelection.

If you are Dangote, what will you do in this situation?

Re: Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? by weblord1900: 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
I would stick with my old friend
Re: Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? by StubbornGENIUS: 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
Does he even have a choice?
Re: Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? by bolaayenimo: 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
Dangote's strategy over the years is that he funds both parties and remain neutral. So whoever wins eventually will not be angry with him
Re: Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? by yanabasee1(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
If I was Dangote..... i will rather not get involved....
Re: Edo 2020: Who Will Dangote Support Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole?? by slivertongue: 11:53pm On May 26, 2020
dangote is a two faced character. he will patronise both for his interest

(1) (Reply)

EYITAYO JEGEDE PICKS NOMINATION FORMS: JOURNEY TO ALAGBAKA HAS JUST BEGUN: ONDO / NDA Appoints Adam Ahmed As Acting Provost / Thousands Of Protesters Call For Resignation Of Mali President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.