Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! (792 Views)

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Empato: 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
IGNORANCE

- According to wikipedia

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge and information. The word "ignorant" is an adjective that describes a person in the state of being unaware, or even cognitive dissonance and other cognitive relation, and can describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts, or individuals who are unaware of important information or facts. Ignorance can appear in three different types: factual ignorance (absence of knowledge of some fact), object ignorance (unacquaintance with some object), and technical ignorance (absence of knowledge of how to do something)

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rGyGcO2BYs

Now if you have completed watching that short video and you are a Nigerian.

You should join https:///withempatoo
There are lot of many other solutions there and I assure you won't regret it.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Atrysten9ja: 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
I pity this poor country
Plus Corona Virus
grin angry grin
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Delagirl: 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
Alikowa:
Bastard Money
This way....

Poverty
That way....

grin grin grin grin

LOL
I love that song o.

Make poverty go go go

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Empato: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
Delagirl:

LOL
I love that song o.

Make poverty go go go

Believe
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by edoairways: 1:35am On May 27, 2020
The foreign media thinks we are poor yet they will never report any good thing from this country. They are quick to report bad news and most Nigerians foolishly believe them.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Nobody: 3:31am On May 27, 2020
edoairways:
The foreign media thinks we are poor yet they will never report any good thing from this country. They are quick to report bad news and most Nigerians foolishly believe them.
It has nothing to do with foreign media, stop being emotional. Those Agencies that publish those report can bring out the fact anytime and anywhere when you need them.
Those African countries they gave a positive report what do you say about that? When Nigeria was reported as the fasted growing economy in Africa, did they not publish it?

1 Like

Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by edoairways: 8:36am On May 27, 2020
Kenplay:

It has nothing to do with foreign media, stop being emotional. Those Agencies that publish those report can bring out the fact anytime and anywhere when you need them.
Those African countries they gave a positive report what do you say about that? When Nigeria was reported as the fasted growing economy in Africa, did they not publish it?
Stop believing in their exaggerated lies, I know how these media people operate
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by teloswriter1: 9:23am On May 27, 2020
edoairways:

Cardi-B even said something like this when she came to Nigeria. She said the way the foreign media publishes Nigeria make her feel Nigeria is one of the poorest in Afrifa. Meanwhile she had a very different experience when she came in
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by misheal01: 9:31am On May 27, 2020
I believe Nigeria would be out of Poverty when Northeners stops ruling us or influencing our country with Negative Vibes
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by edoairways: 1:05pm On May 27, 2020
teloswriter1:

Cardi-B even said something like this when she came to Nigeria. She said the way the foreign media publishes Nigeria make her feel Nigeria is one of the poorest in Afrifa. Meanwhile she had a very different experience when she came in
Exactly!
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 27, 2020
edoairways:

Stop believing in their exaggerated lies, I know how these media people operate
Sorry, what are you talking about?
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by edoairways: 10:10pm On May 27, 2020
Kenplay:

Bad news sells fast. Those foreign media are quick to report and exaggerate the bad news than the good ones.
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Jasparrow1: 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Alikowa:
Bastard Money
This way....

Poverty
That way....

grin grin grin grin
Na the song I just finish hear just now. Always on repeat sef grin grin
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by eejo(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2020
people are really poor in Nigeria. how many people are eating three times in a day ? how many people can afford to pay 50,000 naira Hospital bills? how many can boast of 100k in their account as savings? poverty in the North is on the Next level with the highest population.
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Empato: 12:11am On May 28, 2020
eejo:
people are really poor in Nigeria.
how many people are eating three times in a day ?
how many people can afford to pay 50,000 naira Hospital bills?
how many can boast of 100k in their account as savings?
poverty in the North is on the Next level with the highest population.

We could call this

Large Northen Poverty
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by GamalNasser: 12:12am On May 28, 2020
teloswriter1:

She was just talking Nonsense..there is no where you go in Nigeria where poverty is not showing in black and white
Re: 60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! by Empato: 1:51am On May 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

She was just talking Nonsense..there is no where you go in Nigeria where poverty is not showing in black and white

Lmoa
Poverty in Black and white grin grin[ grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: I Won`t Organise Fund Raising To Run My Campaign Once I Emerge As Pdp / Jettison Wike’s Order, Enforce Fg’s 10pm-4am Curfew – Rivers Police Tells Office / Obaseki Makes Crucial Announcement As Court Suspends Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.