Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina (265 Views)

Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina by gclefrey: 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
In a post on his Twitter handle, Adesina wrote

“A quote from mischief-makers is making the rounds, ascribed to me. I just dey laugh. I am a Buharist any day, no apologies, and I believe the president and I believe the president is leading the country well. In fact, we are lucky to him at a time like this. All attempts to demonize me will fail.”

More here: https://ogatv.ng/we-are-lucky-to-have-president-like-buhari-femi-adesina/

Re: We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina by letu(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2020
gclefrey:

In a post on his Twitter handle, Adesina wrote

“A quote from mischief-makers is making the rounds, ascribed to me. I just dey laugh. I am a Buharist any day, no apologies, and I believe the president and I believe the president is leading the country well. In fact, we are lucky to him at a time like this. All attempts to demonize me will fail.”

More here: https://ogatv.ng/we-are-lucky-to-have-president-like-buhari-femi-adesina/
Could it be that his talking about Her Excellence who appears in --------- to be --------- of Nigerian government.

Re: We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina by FlordFlorez(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
Well, over to others. I have nothing to say.
Re: We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina by andrewtosin(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
Like Femi Adesina like Femi Fani Kayode

2015: "Jonathan is like Jesus Christ"
2020: "We are lucky to have Buhari"

Hian!

Re: We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina by Menaha(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2020
Who is lucky? Adesina speak for yourself. No make me vex abeg

1 Like

Re: We Are Lucky To Have President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina by White007(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2020
Whoever trust this administration is having dementia.

Two ministries having internal crisis.

Same people who painted Abba Kyari as saint are now probing his approved memos.

We will remember this administration for insecurity, Tribalism and nepotism

Nothing can change that.

(1) (Reply)

Nike Releases New Film “for Once, Don’t Do It” In A Message About Racism In US / Wife Of Delta Governor Celebrates Birthday With Prisoners / "My Enemies Are At Work,” Says Lagos Speaker As He Appears Before Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.