Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Benefits Of Using Italian Stucco - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Benefits Of Using Italian Stucco (1091 Views)

Contact us for 3D WALL PANELS , STUCCO PAINTING / Call me for POP Ceiling, Stucco Painting, Wall screeding / Italian Wall Finishing(stucco,marcopolo Luxury,wax,wall Screeding Etc.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using Italian Stucco by csiworksnig(f): 11:18pm On May 26, 2020
Why you should use venetian Plaster in your home?. Venetian plaster dates backs centuries and still remains one of the luxury finishes you can use to enhance your home.
Here we are talking of real authentic venetian plaster straight from ITALY, not the dull, funny looking finish some applicators do here in #Nigeria (apologies �). The real limestone stucco with the proper prep work and application techniques. Kudos to few finishing companies here in #naija who have mastered the proper method of these timless finish
I have outlined a few benefits of using this old world finish in your home.
1. It is classy and #elegant: A room or space richly finished in a an elegant venetian plaster finish, especially when it mimicks the look of real #marble, captures and appeals to your guest at an instant and the luxury and richness of your home can instantly be felt.
2. It is non toxic. #Authentic #venetianplaster is made from natural materials hence I never emits volatile Organic Compounds. Zero Voc Finish unlike acrylic piants.
3. It regulates humidity, been a breathable finish, allows easy escape of moisture.
4. It prevents growth of mold and mildew on walls used. You won't experience molds on walls venetian plaster is used for a long time.
5. Low maintanance #paint, it's cleanable, can easily be maintained by simply cleaning with a cloth and rewaxing surface.
6. Venetian plaster are durable and long lasting , that's y they last almost a lifetime, the cost might seem more expensive than normal painting, but it's definitely worth every penny.
Already thinking of using venetian plaster in your homes, Contact #csiwallfinishes, We offer the best decorative wall finishes using the best materials and application techniques.

Thinking if doing maintanance work on your venetian plaster finish, we are just a dial away��

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Ideas For A 30 By 60 Piece Of Land / 6 Bedroom Fully Detached Home For Sale In Abuja(photos) / 3&5 Bedroom Apartment available 4 Sale @₦16.5M in RCCG Redemption Camp Lagos/Ibd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.